What!??!!

//Kana's POV\\

Kana grabbed Fynn's face while leaning in and then Kana's mom came home. His mom yelled "YO WHAT THE FLUFF" "Ummm mom it's not what it looks like" Fynn then said "It's not?" "If it's not then I'll just leave." "See you at school Kana" Fynn left. I yelled "NO FYNN DON"T GO" Fynn didn't even turn around he just kept walking. Happily i found out his house is right across the street. Sadly he hates me. My mom then said "Kana what the fluff was that? You know I will not tolerate a gay son. I ran to my room and cried. I happily hid 5 boxes of poptarts in my closet, so that night i just sat, cried, and ate poptarts, while thinking about Fynn.

//Tine skip to tomorrow at school\\

I saw Fynn first period as usual he sat down next me cuz that was his seat but he didnt talk to me. I said "Fynn I'm sorry about yesterday" Fynn didn't look at Kana, nor reply.

//Time skip to lunch cuz school is boring\\

At lunch I again tried talking to him I explained about my mom then he hugged me and said it was ok. They were about to kiss when they realized they were still in the cafateria. I then said "Friends?" He then said "Yeah friends."

//Time skip about a month cuz I can\\
(In this month Fynn and Kana become great friends.)

//Fynn point of view\\

At lunch i saw Kana leave the lunch room crying. I followed him to the bathroom. I asked him what was wrong. He didn't respond. I said i will sit here till you come out, and you know i will too. Kana then came out of the bathroom stall with brushes and blood over his face hands and clothes and said "Why does love come with a price?" He then fell to his knees and began crying. **Why did he say love did he mean love???** I then said "KANA WHAT HAPPENED???" "Someone saw us and recorded what happened last month, they sent it to their friends and beat me up. They said they're coming for you next. I didn't want you to see me cuz i didn't want you getting hurt cuz you're too nice. Fynn went down to his knees and kissed Kana passionately and said there no one video taped that. Kana smiled and said "and yes I meant love, from all this time I've known you I've began to fall in love you." "If you don't love me i understand." I said of coarse i love you my prince they kissed once more. Then Kana passed out. I Then i took Kana to the Nurse where he then went to the hospital. I was there with him every step of the way. When he woke up he asked where he was, i told him what happened and the people who beat him up got expelled. I then kissed kana and left the room cuz the doctor came in and asked.

//Kana's POV\\

After Fynn left i cried, the doctors checked me to see if i was alright, they said i was out for about a week. I went back to school the next day and i saw Fynn at his locker. I stopped and said hi> He asked him what we were. I said "friends. right?" He then said "oh" with a disappointed face. I said "why you disappointed?" "Cuz we kissed, you said you loved me, I thought we were something more than friends." He said passionately I then kissed him and said we're whatever you want us to be. They almost went into a full on make out session but they remembered they were at school, so they stopped. He said so we're dating now. I smiled and blushed and said "yeah".

Stef doesn't exist anymore sorry. I won't update for a while sorry maybe tomorrow or Tuesday. Right BYE!!!