*Inset good title here*

//Kana's POV\\

So me and Fynn sat there crying for a while. When Katie finally came home we  told her abut what happen she got scared and called the cops. When the cops arrived she gave them a description of the man she also gave an address which confused me, but I didn't question it. 

//Time skip\\

Fynn and I were in his room when he asked me what I was doing before. I told him I got  tutor, he asked why I hadn't just told him that from the beginning. "Because they assigned Bob as the tutor." "Why does that matter?" He's one of the people that beat me up a while ago, I didn't want to tell you cuz I didn't want you to get hurt by them."

Fynn jumped back of what I told him. "WHY WOULD YOU KEEP THIS A SECRET FROM ME??!!???" he yelled at me.

 "I told I didn't want you getting hurt"

"WELL NOT TELLING ME HURT ME MORE YOU... YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

I jumped back.

"IF YOU HAD JUST TOLD ME WHERE YOU WERE GOING I WOULDN'T HAVE CUT MYSELF YOU "DAD" WOULDN'T HAVE TIED ME TO A CHAIR. KANA THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" Fynn yelled.

I ran out crying. One thing Fynn didn't know is that I kept the knife je cut himself with, now it's my turn. 

//Fynn's POV\\

When I yelled at Kana I was just mad at he moment I never meant to hurt him, yet when he ran out crying I didn't care. At that one moment I hoped Kana killed himself. After about 5 minutes I ran out of my roomed and looked for Kana. 

I ran to his house and found him hiding in his closet with the knife I had just used. When I opened the door he jumped up and said "Why are you here? YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME!"

"No Kana I do love you. I love you so much. So much you don't even understand."

"Then why did you say it was all my fault? Why did you have to break my heart, yet you said you never would. YOU LIED TO ME. You made the worst lie. Look what you've done."

"No kana I never meant to do that to you."

Then why'd it take you so long to come and get me if you LOVE me?"

"Cuz ima bitch, there are you happy, ima goddamn piece of shit that deserves to die. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!??!!!!????"

"FYNN WE'RE DONE. DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN. I DON'T CARE THAT WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU SO I ASSUME YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME. ALSO YOU'RE RIGHT YOU ARE A GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT. But you deserve to die IN HELL."

"No Kana wait" I grabbed his wrist as he was storming out of the room.

//Kana's POV\\

"FYNN I SAID DON'T TALK TO ME." I then did the unthinkable, I was just so mad I- I punched Fynn. At the moment I didn't care I just walked out.

I just left him there after I punched him. Why did I do that? I love him. Right? Do I?

//Back to Fynn's POV\\

He- he punched me the love of my life punched me. I just sat in Kana's room crying, not just cuz he punched me, but cuz he just broke up with me. The love of my life broke up with me. I- I feel so broken inside. What do I do  know?

//Katie's POV\\

When Kana came home I asked him where Fynn was. He didn't give me a response but as he walked by me I heard him mumble hopefully rotting in hell. I jumped back when I heard him say that. I'm going to get down to the bottom of this if it's the last thing I do. Both boys used to be so happy together, but now it seems like they both want to kill each other. Fynn didn't come home that night, I was really scared, I thought of where he might be so I went to Kana's house. When I got there I say a note in Kana's room reading.

Hi, daddy's here, oh yeah and I have the little baby. My plan worked out perfectly, also you're never getting your son back. Unless you give me Kana. When I have Kana in my custody then I'll let this stupid boy go. Think on your options, but don't think too much cuz you only have till Friday. Ether I get Kana or Fynn gets dead. 

                                                                                                                                         Love,

                                                                                                                                   Mr. Conductor

So, how was it??? I tried to add drama in it since I missed a day. I hopped you like. If you like this story and would like me to keep going on please leave a comment.Also sorry for all the spelling/grammar mistakes. Also Also the Mr. Conductor thing is a joke between my friends, I just couldn't think of a name. I might use the origin of the name as to why Kana's dad is acting this way, but, I have another idea planned. Right BBBBYYYYYYEEEE!!!!!