Chapter 14

I'd like to apologize in advance so umm SORRY. 

//Kana's POV\\

Fynn and I had a good day of talking. He fell asleep while talking. God I love him so much. (Oh yeah btw its the next day at night.) I fell asleep next to him. I had this weird dream Fynn, was out of the hospital all good, everything healed. I walked up to him and said "hi". He looked at me with the most unloving look in his eyes and said "who the fuck are you. You look like some gay loser, here ta try to get my dick." He laughed and then left. I stood there in shock and started to cry.

I then woke up from my nightmare. I started to cry which woke up Fynn, which I didn't mean to do. He said

"Aww baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing just a bad dream"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No"

"Baby are you sure?"

"YES, I'M SURE" I raised my voice which I didn't mean to do.

"Ok, you didn't have to yell Fynn said with tears starting to form in his eyes. 

"No, bay, don't cry plz. It's just the dream really scared me. I love you ok"

"I love you too."

There was a silence

"In the dream I had you pretty much called me a gay slut." I said as I chocked on the last word.

"Aww, baby you know I would never say that, I love you more then anything in the world. And you know that."

"I love you too Fynn"

They both then fell asleep.

(I'm a bad writer and I know that)

//Time skip next day\\

Fynn was doing a little better, well at least better than yesterday. We talk a lot, like we never really stop talking. It's fun to talk to him, he makes me happy.

//Fynns POV (finally)\\

(This is the part where the SORRY comes in.)

It was night me and the love of my life were sitting and talking. We were talking when Blackness came. Complete darkness. I couldn't see nor move. I heard a faint long beeeeeeeeeeeep. But that's all I could hear. That's when I saw something a bright light so to say. I started walking tward it when I felt something tug at me. I felt it a couple times each time a little harder than before. It soon stopped and I kept walking toward the light. When I was about at the light I felt something, something so pure and sad, yet happy tug at me. Which was..

//Kana's POV\\ 

Me and Fynn were talking when I heard him stop. He wasn't talking, or moving, or... BREATHING! Then I heard the mechanic, Fynn had flat lined.

I pressed the nurse call button like 10 times when a bunch of doctors with those things that I know what they're called in their hands. They told me to move back so they had room. I was a crying mess in the corner of a hospital room. They did the shocking thing, over and over again. He still wasn't alive. They told me he was dead and they diD everything they could to save him. They then left to  call Katie who was at work. After they left the room I stood next to Fynn, his lifeless body layng there on the bed. I stood there staring at him, thinking of all the memories that had happened. I just needed to do one last thing for Fynn. I lean down and passionately kissed his lips just hoping for him to kiss back, when..

I am SO SORRY but ummm next chapter will be better. i totaly forgot about school and other important details but ya now drama's better. anyway.... BBBBYYYEEEE!!!!!!