Chapter 16 (Finally)

//Kana's POV\\

I heard something, not like the doctors or the machines. It was like a buzzing. I'm pretty sure it was coming from Fynn's lips. I put my ear to his mouth and I heard something. I heard all the conversations we've had, all the musical.lys we've made together, every text we've sent to each other, all off his lips. I started to cry because of all the memories.

//Time skip like 5 mins\\

After I finally stopped crying Fynn started talking. I jumped up and ran next to the bed. He was still dead, but he was talking. I was so confused, but then I heard what he was saying. He was talking to God about coming back, being alive, being here with me. I ran out the door to get a doctor. I ran out of the room, I found the doctor. I ran up to him and said

"Doctor I- uhh Fynn, he's, umm TALKING!!!"

The doctor had a confused face.He said

"That's scientifically impossible"

But I knew I wasn't crazy so I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the room. When we got there Fynn was fine, he jumped up ran and hugged me. We fell to the ground and started crying. I was so confused but I didn't care, he was alive and that's all I carried about. I love my baby.

The doctor stood behind us with an even more confused face. But he was happy. The doctor stayed and took some tests, but he was fine. So I called Katie and told her the news. She didn't believe it till I put him on the phone. I could hear her start to cry. But not cry because she was sad, cry because she was happy.

We got up and Fynn changed into his clothes. When Katie got to the hospital she was still crying, but when she saw Fynn she started to cry even harder than before. They hugged, the doctor came in and said he really didn't know how it happened but was happy he was back. (Look a happy chapter)

//Time Skip to home\\

When we got home me and Fynn went upstairs. We then informed all of our social media about all that had happened. They were happy to know he was ok. So was everyone else, Stef even came over and hugged us. She couldn't stay sadly, but at least she came. She didn't say why tho.  Anyway after Stef left Katie said she would head out to get some stuff real quick. We didn't question her and said ok. I thought that this would be a chance for us to finish what we started before the whole ya know got hit by a car thing. We went back up stairs and sat down on his well our bed.

(Slight smut?)

I kissed him, since I hadn't since he came back to life. He kissed back. I didn't want to stop kissing him. So i didn't I scooted closer and kissed him again. Our lips started to move in sync. We made out till Fynn tugged on the hem of my shirt so i took it off. Fynn then took off his shirts so we were both in binders in jeans. I started to move down to his neck which made him moan. Right when he moaned we heard a knock on our door so we stopped kissing and put our shirts back on. When we opened the door there were all of our Friends. There was Stef, Cody, Levi, Justin, Danny, and Ireland. Then my mom said 

"surprise, I thought you guys wound want a coming home party."

We smiled and hugged all of them.

Hey I updated for once!! And look Fynn's alive and well and again thx to @thedevilslostwings for the idea. I'll update more often, anyway BBBBBYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!