Dad?

I'm making to much work for myself, like now I have to add a whole other character. Have fun reading. I'm sorry but Imma make Kana's dad trump cuz thets what came up when I searched creepy old guy, so sorry for all those people who hate me but too bad. Also FUCK TRUMP. Right have fun reading.

//Kana's POV\\

Me and Fynn looked at the man with confusion. My dad left when I was 2, I don't even remember him. So, why is he here, I don't want to see him. He left why should I just be ok with him coming back. I asked what he was doing here. He just said "Son I came back, I came back for you. I yelled at him and said "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU LEFT WHY SHOULD I JUST LET YOU BACK INTO MY LIFE YOU- YOU- BITCH! LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! Fynn was shocked when I said that, I never talked about my dad so he didn't really know what happened. Plus Fynn never heard my say fuck since I always cute it down and say fluff. Anyway after I yelled at him he slowly got up and walked toward us and said You shouldn't hae done that you worthless brat. He was just like my mom a goddamn bitch. I told him I never wanted to see him again. 

After he finally left I started to cry. Fynn sat next to me trying to comfort me. Fynn's dad just died when he was young, his dad didn't leave.

 Fynn... I said through my tears. 

Yes? he said

Why did he have to come back? I was having a fine life I was happy with you. Why? I bursted out into tears again.

Fynn said I don't know Kana, people make their own decision. 

Fynn sat and hugged me.

When I finally stopped crying me and Fynn got the clothes I came for. As we went through my closet we found my secert stash of poptarts. We also grabbed them cuz I love poptarts, but not as much as I love Fynn.

//Fynn's POV\\ 

Wow wtf just happened? Kana's dad just came back Kana yelled at him to leave. I'm so confused about how this happened, but that doesn't matter I'm here to help Kana so thet's what I'll do. When Kana finally stopped crying I kissed him, I kissed him passionatly. Kana kissed back, we kept kissed, he then got on top of me, but I stopped him cuz of his ribs. I didn't want him geting hurt, so we just grabbed the clothes and left.

//Katie's POV\\

What is taking the boys so long they've been over there for like half an hour. I walked outside to see some strange guy walk out. I then followed him. He went up a street and turned left into some house. I waited outside the house for 10mins he never cam eout, but I had to go home and see if the boys came back. When I got home I saw them coming out of the house with the clothes so I knew I didn't miss much. 

I asked them why they were gone so long they just said they didn't know which clothes to take. I knew they were lying but I let it go. (dang now let it go is going to be stuck in my head all day.

//Kana's POV\\

We knew Katie didn't believe us but she didn't really care, so we let it go. We went upstairs and then realized it was friday so we had to go to school tomorrow. (like ugh school) 

//Time skip to tomorrow at school cuz idk what to write\\

We got to school, Fynn and I went to our classes. I missed a lot of math class, which sucks since I'm terrible at math like F-. (I'm actually really good at math, everyone says it's hard so ima just say it's hard.) When I got into math I was so lost, Fynn tried to help me but I know I'm going to fail math. I know if I ask Fynn to help me we're just gonna make out so I can't do that. 

So at lunch I went to the office to ask for a tutor they said tomorrow they'll have assigned me a tutor. 

//Time skip to tomorrow cuz Idk what to write\\ 

Tomorrow at lunch I went back to the office to see if I had a tutor yet. They saw me and said Kana we've assigned you a tutor. Then Bob walked out. I hate Bob, rwmember when I got beat up by those boys, yeah well he did most of the beating.

I just smiled and said ok.

Bob told me that after school we would meet in the library to study. I got relayy scarded but I just said ok. I didn't tell Fynn, yet I know I would have to tell him. So at the end of the day I told him I had things to do and he could go home. He looked at me half sad half scared. I said it's fine, just go home. Fynn said Kana? What are you doing? THINGS! I yelled. THINGS THAT DON'T INVOLVE YOU! OK, FYNN GO HOME. As soon as I said that I tried to apoligize but he ran away crying. I began to cry cuz Fynn hates me now, and I have to see him since i technically live with him. I went to the library to give him some space, I waited for Bob. He didn't come, so I went home. 

When I got home I went upstairs to get my knife I keep in the bathroom. The door was locked I knocked yet no one answered. I looked down at my feet to see blood dripping from the bathroom. I ran downstairs to get the keys, when I opened the door I found Fynn tied up in a chair with cuts all down his arms and legs. 

I was shocked, What happened I asked. Fynn said I found your knife after you yelled at me. I started to cut everywhere where that guy who said he was your dad came in and tied me to this chair. He said he would be back, back to hurt you. He burst out into tears, at this point so did I. I untied Fynn and kissed him. I told him I loved him, always will.

1032 words in this chapter so you're welcome. I won't be posting tomorrow but I will thursday, so have fun guys. BYEE!!!!