Introduction

Hello! I am Crazy. You may notice that I make a lot of books and I don't finish them. In my defense, I don't have time to express ten ideas at once. Oh well? The one that has the most people looking at it is the one I'm probably gonna be working on.

Anyway, I would like to tell you that I tend to get a little... hmm... obsessed or captivated with certain things I do. For example; yarn (I love to crochet but I tend to fail at knitting), chocolate creations (Like chocolate cups and decorations, etc.), making desserts, writing stories, building, cooking, and my most recent one; mug meals.

If you can't tell, I love anything creative! I am very creative and I love to try new things. Oh well... enough about me. You didn't start reading this so that you could know about me, you want do learn about mug meals (or at least I sincerely hope you do)!

A mug meal, at least in my eyes, is just a small and simple meal in a microwaveable cup (or mug). They are usually much quicker than ordering something at a restaurant or making a full fledged meal with leftovers.

One more thing; you might want to use a mug that you don't mind having small scratches on the inside, or make your mug meal in a bowl and then pouring it into your mug.