Gingerbread Mug Cake

This time... I didn't forget to take pictures! I actually took pictures before I ate it! For the most part...

 I didn't forget to take pictures! I actually took pictures before I ate it! For the most part

CHRISTMAS?! WHAAAT?! GINGERBREAD?! WHAT?! MUG?! WHAT?! CAKE?! WHAT?!

Yes, as you can probably tell from the... hmmm... thing above and the title, I am about to tell you how to make a gingerbread mug cake! I am so sorry I was so excited in the first paragraph but SERIOUSLY! Gingerbread cake! Lol, I love gingerbread.

This was surprisingly really good for something with NO EGGS and considering it was made in a MUG! I strongly suggest for you to try it!

Oh yes. About the "CHRISTMAS?! WHAAAT?!" YAY! It's December! Raise your hand if you love Christmas! *Raises hand* What shouts Christmas more than gingerbread? Oh... Santa, you say? Ok... you got me there... but like in the food category. Cookies? Man... y'all are smart. Oh well. Gingerbread is Christmas themed! *Why am I still writing this???*

Oh ya. You wanted to know how to make a gingerbread mug cake. Lol. Here we go.

Ingredients:

4 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour

1/4 Teaspoon of baking powder

1 Tablespoon of dark brown sugar (Let's talk like the wolf from little Red Riding Hood for a moment! "All the better to make the cake moist!")

1/4 Teaspoon of ground ginger

1/8 Teaspoon ground cinnamon

3 Tablespoons of milk

1/2 Tablespoon of vegetable oil

1/2 Tablespoon of dark molasses (I found this and I thought it would be cool to mention here. If your molasses has crystalized then just heat it on low heat in a pan or put it in the microwave at thirty-second intervals like chocolate! Also. A substitute for this would be 1/2 of a tablespoon of tightly packed brown sugar. It's the closest non-complicated thing I could find.)

TO THE FUN PART! BAKING!

Instructions:

1.) In a microwavable mug (Make sure it's not your favorite mug because your mug could get little scratches on the bottom inside of the mug) mix together all of your ingredients until they're smooth.

) In a microwavable mug (Make sure it's not your favorite mug because your mug could get little scratches on the bottom inside of the mug) mix together all of your ingredients until they're smooth