Chocolate Mug Cake

CHOCOLATE CAAAAAKE!!!!!! So sorry about the picture. I forgot to take a picture of the cake before I ate it. Mmmmmm.

Ok. I am so excited to put this here because I love cake! I love desserts and chocolate. For this chapter, we get to have both chocolate and desserts! Ok... technically, chocolate is a dessert so we're just talking about chocolate here. Am I being confusing? Yes... Yes, I am. (That Zootopia reference though...)

Ingredients:

4 Tablespoons of flour
2 Tablespoons of sugar
2 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder (You might also want to try sweetened cocoa powder if you have the time)
1/2 Tablespoon of baking powder
A pinch of salt
2 Teaspoons of flavorless oil (sunflower oil, coconut oil, canola oil, etc.)
4 Tablespoons of milk

Instructions: (I will insert pictures later. I might also change the instructions and/or ingredients to what works best)

Use a mug you don't mind getting small scratches in. The mixing spoon or fork might scratch your mug. To avoid this, you could also mix all of your ingredients in a bowl and then pour it into your microwavable mug.

1.) Put all of your ingredients into a microwavable mug. This should add up to something around a cup. I usually put the dry ingredients in first, mix them, then add the liquids. Mix together all of your ingredients.

2.) Microwave your cake for forty seconds. Your time could vary. My microwave is around 1000W to 1200W. You might have to cook your cake longer.

3.) After you cook your cake, it's best to let it cool. I couldn't wait to try my mug cake so I only let it cool for a minute and then stuck my fork in it. Try to see how long it needs to cool, I think it might need close to 3 minutes if you don't poke holes in it or take a scoop out of it like I did.

4.) This is an optional step. If you wanna put some cream, marshmallows, chocolate, powdered sugar, or cream on it, now is the time to do that. Of course, you could just eat it by itself like I did.

There you go! One serving of cake and it doesn't take an hour to make! Again, if you want to make this and review it, please leave a comment here. You may or may not get your review written right here! Here's an example of a review, I made it myself.

Review By: crazycampercool9 - 4 Stars!

Yum! So good! I have only tried this once so far, so I don't know what will happen when I use different ingredients and stuff. I ran out of regular sugar, so I had to use powdered sugar. My cake turned out a bit dry, so I guess I should have put cream or ice cream on top. I can't wait to try it again! Another win for small food!

Review By: Crazyrainbowkitten - 5 stars

I'm actually gonna give this 5 stars, partly biasses to my taste and the fact that I really REALLY needed chocolate, but also to the fact that it was really good. It's more of a mildly sweet cake that won't hurt your head if you eat it but isn't bitter at the same time. It's really moist and crumbly, and it's a rich cake. I used unsweet almond milk and coconut oil, and I think that may have been why I needed to cook it for much longer than the time, almost double. However, once it was done, it was fine and tasted good. Since it is fast and easy, I recommend this for those times where you need chocolate😂