Chapter 7|The Grand Ball

The ring of the grandfather clock woke (Y/N) up with a annoyed expression she looked over the clock to look at the time. '7:30'

"Today marks the day." (Y/N) sat up and stretched. She got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. She took a nice warm shower and dried off. She changed into a special maid uniform and brushed out her hair. She put on her stockings and dress shoes and walked out of the door going to Sting's room.

(Y/N) knocked on the door and patiently waited for the Prince. "Sting, Wake up!" (Y/N) said louder to wake up the prince. She turned the doorknob of the door, thinking that it was locked, but it wasn't.

She opened the door and found the room dark. She hear muffled snores and sighed. She went into the room and opened the blinds. "Alright! Alright! Wake up sleeping beauty! Wake up! You have a duty to do!" (Y/N) yelled to wake up the prince.

Suddenly, a pillow was thrown directly to (Y/N)'s face in a harsh way. The pillow fell to the floor and (Y/N) looked down, eyes darkened. "Oh so that's how it's going to be then." (Y/N) said in a dark voice.

She leaned down and grabbed the pillow. She jumped onto the frame of the bed and threw the pillow at Sting at full strength. "AH!" Sting let out a scream of pain.

"Ow!! Leave me out of this!!" A red cat popped out from under the covers and went inside the bathroom. "Sorry, Lector..." (Y/N) said then turned to the twitching Prince. "Who knew pillows could do harm." (Y/N) said, getting off of the frame and jumping out of the bed.

"I-I-I-I can't m-m-move..." Sting muttered weakly. "Well that's what happen when you try harm me." (Y/N) crossed her arms and looked the other way. "That's why your father choose me to defend you."

"I-I-I-I-I'm s-sorry." Sting muttered, making (Y/N) sigh. "You're lucky I like you..." (Y/N) said, walking over to him and prepared to heal him.

"W-W-What's that supposed t-to mean?" Sting muttered to (Y/N). "Please don't speak as I'm healing you." (Y/N) said to Sting in seriousness.

(Y/N) clapped her hands and a blue glow came out of (Y/N)'s hands to Sting. "There, done." (Y/N) said to Sting who was shocked at (Y/N)'s excellent healing. "It... doesn't hurt anymore." Sting said, moving around. He sat up from the bed and stretched.

"That's the magic of healing!" (Y/N) said smiling at Sting. "Thanks (Y/N)." Sting hugged (Y/N) which made her shocked and motionless. [(Y/N):😳]

Sting pulled away and dig through his closet and took out an outfit. It was a blue sweater with gold trims at the end and only went through half of Stings torso. Under that was a black see-through shirt along with blue pants and black boots.

"I see that you found your outfit. I'll meet you downstairs." (Y/N) waved at Sting then turned around and closed the door.

Sting smiled to himself and got dressed. "Today's going to be one hell of a day." Sting stretched and did his daily morning exercise.

"Sting-Kun, What do you think what's going to happen today?" Lector question Sting walking up to him. He wore his casual blue vest on. Sting smiled and crouched to Lector. "Dad said that he had a surprise for us. Apparently he had told everyone except me. I tried to bribe (Y/N) into telling me, but she wouldn't cooperate..."

"(Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N)." Sting said as he poked her. (Y/N) was starting to get annoyed by this and turned to Sting. "What do you want?!" (Y/N) asked, carrying a basket of Sting's clothing. (Y/N) sighed and bowed. "Apologizes Prince for my rude behavior. May I ask what is it that you want?"

Sting puffed and said, "Don't get all formal now, (Y/N). I just have a question. One question." (Y/N) rose her eyebrow at this. "One question?" She asked. Sting pulled out one finger. "One question." (Y/N) put the basket of clothing down and crossed her arms. "Go on then."