Chapter 1.5|Trama

Warning: Contains torture, sadness, and Tartaros. Read at your own risk.

(2nd P.O.V)

Opening your eyes, you sprung out of your bed and stretched.

"What a weird dream I had!" You said, shaken up. "I can't wait to tell Phoebus and Mom about this!" You yanked the blanket off you and ran towards the tall door, ignoring the decoration.

"Mom! You'll never believe-" Your voice cuts off as you open he door to reveal a man you never thought you'll see again.

There stood Jackal with his arms crossed. His eyes gazed into yours as he smirks at you. You gasped and take a step back. "W-What?" You looked down and started to shake. "I t-thought-"

"Oh, (Y/N), it was never a dream." Jackal said, crouching down to your tiny figure. "You've only survived a bit of a living nightmare. There's more to it. No instructions included." Jackal said as he rubbed your fragile hair.

"I-I-I..." You had no words to describe what you felt. If this is reality, then your mother isn't really here anymore. Everyone in the guild isn't here anymore. Your emotions are fading.

You let out a shriek and fell to your knees and started to feel your anxiety coming through. You started to pant and tears were beginning to blur your vision.

As you were refusing to accept what has happen, Jackal called the others to see what was going on and looked at you in shame.

"I say we burn her alive."

"No!"

"What's up with you and burning?!"

"(Y/N)... What's going on?" Kyôya asked, touching your shoulder. You jumped to her touched and looked at her with your bloodshot eyes. "I want to go with my mommy." Kyôya's eyes grew intense and scoffed, "For the last time, you're not going to see her anymore. You're in our hands and that's how it's going to be. If you don't like it then die."

You breathe heavily as you saw Kyôya's large claw on your neck. You said nothing and gulped. She glared at you and pulled her arm away from you. "You're going to work for us for as long as we want."

-

After that day, you became deeply depressed and started not doing anything. You stoped going to training, you stoped eating, and you stopped going anywhere out of your room. You were depressed about your mother, the guild, and the state you were in.

The guild had enough of this and send Silver to go check on you. Without knocking, he slammed the door opened and looked down to the gloomy little girl in front of him.

You held her knees to her chest and rocked in a corner. "What's wrong with you kiddo?" Silver asked calmly, taking a seat on the edge of her bed. You turned to look at him with her hollow eyes and said, "Everything."

"Oh? Why is that?" He snarled.

"I can't become a assassin. I-It's wrong..."

His eyes widened a bit and sighed, leaning back. "Oh and what your mother did wasn't wrong?"

You turned to him in confusion. "What?" Silver chuckled and said, "Your mother took important document from us and said she'll give us something in return," Silver continued, "What she returned, wasn't friendly. She killed two of our guild members, Vannessa and Ander Loi, Amanda's parents. That's why we're killed every single one member of your guild."