Chapter 12|Forsaken

Frowning, Sting looked down to the small box that laid in between his hands. 'Do it...' They said. 'It'll make you feel better.' They said. Sting closed his eyes and sighed. "I'm doing this only for my dad." Sting said silently. His vision started to get blurry with tears as he once again started to think about his father who mysteriously disappeared.

His thoughts dropped when he heard light footsteps behind him, going into role call. Sting wiped his teary eyes and sniffed. "Sting-Kun?" A familiar soft females voice called out to him by behind. Sting immediately placed the small box into his pocket and put on a fake smile. He turned and made eye contacted with the one he was supposed to propose to.

"Hey, Yuki!" He greeted while walking towards her. She blushed and gasped. "You haven't use the nickname in such a long time! Is this a special occasion?" She asked, smiling, her hand clapped together.

"Well..." Sting glanced back towards a door that led to Fiore's garden and thought of an idea. "I guess you can say that..." He finished his sentence making Yukino squeal. "I wonder what the occasion is for!!" Yukino beamed, a wide smile on her face. Sting nodded and turned, gesturing her to follow. "I have something to show you."

Sting rolled his eyes, knowing that Yukino already knew what he was going to do. He opened the door, letting Yukino out first and led her to where the flower garden was. As they walked by a flower bush, Sting stopped for a moment and ripped off a pink flower from it. Sting looked at the flower and remembered how his mother would scold him for killing such a beautiful flower.

"Here Yuki." Sting presented the flower to her and stick it through her hair and by her left ear. As Yukino was re-adjusting the flower, Sting noticed that it was a right time to do the proposal. So he went on one knee and grabbed the box that was in his pocket. He opened it and there, shined a diamond ring. "I know this isn't a proper way, but would you-"

"YES!!" Yukino screamed, throwing her arms around Sting's neck. To Sting's surprise, she placed aggressively multiple kisses on his closed mouth. His thoughts screamed in horror as she was in action. 'I did not sign up for this!'

She stopped with the kisses and showed Sting her brown eyes full of lust. "Maybe during the honeymoon I can show you what more I can do." Sting blushed after hearing what she said. 'WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! WHAT THE HELL?!' Sting did not expect that coming out of her. "W-What?"

Yukino frowning, knowing that she didn't succeed into pleasing Sting. "Just kidding!" Yukino laughed. "I guess excitement got into my head!" Sting shook his head and slid the ring onto Yukino's finger.

"I'm very excited for tomorrow, Sting-Kun! We'll be together forever!"

-

After learning what happen to Sting's maid, Yukino tried her best to comfort him. "I'm sorry about what happened, Sting." The light blue headed woman said, taking a step forward toward her fiancé. The blonde headed male nodded and turned. He was not in the mood to speak to her because of what had happened.

"Hey, now..." Yukino placed a hand on his shoulder and another one on his face. She gently pushed his face to turn to her. With that, they made eye contact. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day for us. I'm sure you're going to have fun!" Yukino smiled as she went on her toes.

Sting tensed up as her face was close to his. She closed her eyes and leaned forward. She held a tight grip on his shoulder as she leaned forward. Sting watched as her face got closer and closer. He widened his dark blue eyes and tried to back away, but her grasp was strong.

"Yukino!"

A loud and deep makes voice called her from the open door. Yukino growled and went back on her feet and turned to see who it was. Sting turned as well and smiled when he saw his savior.