Chapter One

Math is so boring isn't it? You listen to your teacher explain, teach all these confusing equations and concepts you're probably never going to use when you're out in the real world. Drawing is much more interesting in my opinion. After awhile, the speech I'm trying to tune out stops. I slowly look up, to realize... no one is here. I'm confused, then close my eyes. Open them once again, and still everyone's gone. Like I blinked and everyone disappeared. I start to stand. Maybe my class is playing a trick? I decide to go and check the class next door. I peek through the window, and no ones in there. My heart beats a bit faster. I look in another class, and it's empty again. I look into room after room, and over and over each room is empty. I start to search everywhere. And I start to panic. How is this possible, how is everyone gone? It doesn't make sense.
"Hello?" I yell. "Is anyone there?" No answer. I search some more long hallways, and eventually sit on a bench. I take out my phone and dial 911.
"The number you have dialed does not exist"
"What?" I say looking at my phone. I call my dad.
"The number you have dialed does not exist"
"Yes it does I say" I go on Facebook, and there are no posts. This doesn't make since. I sigh and lean my head on the wall. I start crying. I'm all alone, and I don't understand what's going on.
"Hello?"
Was that a voice? "Hello?" I say