PROLOGUE

"OMG SHUT UP ANYL!" Everybody laughed even my grandparents were laughing so hard.

"And then She also----" before he continue what he was saying I covered his mouth. Then dragged him out of the living room and pulled him to the bedroom.

"What the hell anyl!!" I shouted at him.

"Did you dragged me all the way here just to say those curse words to me?"
He said placing his right hand to this heart, pretending that he was hurt or offended.

"Don't change the subject you little turd! Stop embarrassing me in front of our relatives! Or maybe you'll want me to tell them....." I said smirking as I saw his eyes getting big (HAHA! xD Like This O-O).

"No...." He said to himself as I ran down back to the living room excited to tell them 'The Most Embarrassing Moment Of The One And Only Anyl Carson'.
But before I make my entrance to the living room, I felt a very strong grip on my hand and saw my brother pulling me back up stairs.

"Don't you dare!" He said as If he's threatening me, huh? Wat? Who do he think he is? Some king that can do something to me that can stop me from living my life? Ha! That's a whole gallon of Nonsense! 😂

"Why? Whatya gon do? Tell dad & mom? Cry? Huh? Hey, aren't you forgetting something here? I'm the older one here! So You little nugget don't mess with me." I said as I raised my right eyebrow up.

"Um..,Was that suppose to threaten me? Cause I don't think your even close darling and um Trinity?? Aren't  you forgetting something? We're twins Remember? You were just 30 seconds older than me." He smirked as he let go of my me.

And before I would start arguing with him.....

"Guys hey! Dinner is serve!" We heard mom shouted from downstairs so as always....me and my stupid brother would race down the stairs.

"Ha! I Won! As always!" My Brother said praising himself. Stupid.

***

"Hmm! Endchendafirlwashlaikidwontknow! Denwejastboftwafenwafsode----" before he can finish what he's saying I covered his mouth with a tissue on my hand so his disgusting saliva won't get into my hand that's like Ughh! Gross!!!.

"ANYL CARSON! What did I tell you about eating while you're mouth is full?!" My mom said scolding my stupid brother.

We all just laughed while the both were arguing.

After we finished eating my mom and aunties were at the living room idk talking about new makeups or bags or maybe boys..? xD I don't know! While dad and my uncles were at the rooftop drinking wine/beer and talking about stuffs maybe girls? xD ok I should stop that haha.

And Anyl and my cousins? They're at the arcade. Yes, if your asking 'what arcade?! Did they go to the mall without you?! OMG no way!' Well Hell no!! They ain't goin to da mall without me! I mean like srsly?! They're dead if they did. So anyways yes, we have a arcade and a bowling alley and some other more stuffs?.

And me? Ohh don't mind me I'm just here in my bedroom laying in my bed staring at the ceiling.

When I was about to close my beautiful lovely eyes (xD wat?) my phone rang and interrupted my sleep, well soon-to-be sleep xD.
So anyways I just answered it and saw the caller. And oh if isn't Nicole, my very naughty and talkative Girl.

("Woah! Girl! Sooo I heard you havin a Family Reunion this Christmas?!? Wait and that means food right?! Why didn't you invite me?! Hmmp! So anyways, how's your Christmas going?")