Chapter 6

Dylan's POV

I woke up on Henry's couch with a huge headache. I went to the restroom to go pee. After that I walked around trying to find Henry. Next to the couch I found a note from him. It said : "I told you that I would put you back to sleep for yelling. I got called in for work. I'll be back later tonight. There are TV dinners in the freezer. Have at it."

Henry is so weird but we've been friends forever. I can't stop thinking about Cindy and what's gonna happen to her if we don't get to her in time. I got on Henry's computer and googled the name Rafael Baiza but nothing came up so I googled "Rafael Baiza fake names" and only one website came up but on it was a list of names. I have to tell Henry but I know his phone is off so all I can do is wait. I got up and made a TV dinner.

Cindy's POV

"That was really good pizza" I said

"Thank you" he replied. I wanted to ask some questions to figure out some things about him.

"If I ask you some questions will you answer honestly?"

"Sure"

"Pinky promise?"

"I pinky promise."

"Good"

"How about we do this thing where we take turns asking each other questions?"

"Okay!"

"You first since you have questions already."

"How old are you?"

"23. How old are you?"

"19. Do you have family?"

"I have a brother. Do you have family?"

"No, they all died in a car accident."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's fine."

"No it's not."

"No really it's okay"

"When did it happen?"

"No it's my turn. What do you do for a living?"

"I own my own company. When did it happen?"

"Last week. We were going on a trip. It was mom, dad, little brother and sister and me. This 18 wheeler came out of nowhere. The car started to roll. There was so much blood." I started crying.

Rafael's POV

She started to cry and I didn't know what to do so I hugged her and held her until she fell asleep. I know I kidnapped her to rape her but I don't think I can. I know I'm supposed to be cold-hearted and not feel anything but she's been through so much and she's the type of girl who is a straight A student who is wifey material. I don't want to mess that up. I don't know if I could mess that up. Maybe I can be something with her. I don't think I can hurt her...wrong I won't hurt her.