Chapter 1

Snow White suddenly awoke to the feeling of gentle lips softly pressed against hers. Startled she threw her body up and jumped to her feet, "Who on earth do you think you are?" Snow White demanded while staring at a tall handsome young man with dark hair.

"Why I am Prince Ferdinand, here to save you from the dreadful curse put upon you", He replied.

"I don't even know you!"

"Well, feel free to come with me so we can become better acquainted".

Snow White shocked slapped him across the face and raised her voice saying, "Excuse me, stranger danger thank you very much. I am not going anywhere with you".

"I'm very sorry m'lady I meant no harm," The Prince responded.

"What are you even doing here?" Snow White asked while crossing her arms.

"I told you, I came to break the dreadful curse put upon you".

"So you're telling me that you just came across a 14 year old girl in the forest, just happened to know that she was under a spell and decided that if you kiss her that will make everything better?".

"Well now that you put it like that...", the prince remarked now feeling quite embarrassed.

"Yeah and you kissed an underage girl, and without her permission."

"Well first, in my defence I am only 17".

Snow White stared at The Prince in shock and raised her voice, "That doesn't make what you did any better! You kissed me without my permission!"

"I'm sorry, I meant no harm."

"Yeah well you better get out of here before I call the cops on you". She said while pulling her phone from her pocket.

"No need for that I'll leave you alone now. Again I am very sorry if I disrespected you in anyway".

Snow White stood staring at The Prince as he walked off in shock of what had just happened.