The outcome of exam

Days passed by, exams started and Ishita as usual worked hard and did her exams well. It was the time of results. The teacher was about to declare it. The first rank was secured by Riyaz. Ishita felt very bad. She felt ashamed to get second rank. Tears welled from her beautiful eyes. She left the class. Her only way of impressing him also went from her hands. She sat on stairs with tears.
Suddenly she heard someone calling "Ishita". The voice seemed to be strange and the vocals are very clear. She turned. There stood her primary school friend Shravan. She felt very much excited on seeing him. But her feelings was on one end of her heart. He stood confused on seeing her state. He asked her about what happened. She shared him everything. He started laughing like hell on seeing her innocence. She got angry on him for his behaviour and left home.

                       The next day Ishita gave a mild smile on seeing Riyaz. But he stared at her. She felt helpless. She couldn't even get ride of his face from her head. Shravan understood her feeling and thought of helping her getting close to Riyaz. It was during interval, everyone left the class. But Ishita and her friend Srisha was chatting in the classroom. Someone behind asked Ishita, "Can I join you?". It was none other than Riyaz. Ishita couldn't believe her eyes. She stood up in excitement and started blushing and asked him to take her seat. While Srisha shouted at Ishita "Are you mad?". Ishita came to reality and understood that she was day dreaming. Ishita's eyes welled up with tears. She left the classroom. She felt herself bad for thinking of a guy whom she had never talked.

                     Days passed by and the exams started. Ishita asusual studied well. It was the first test English. It was the easiest. She completed and was waiting for the bell to ring. She turned back and saw Riyaz. He was not in a good state. He was thinking a lot to get the answer. But he couldn't. He was catching his head and was screaming in pain. He was struggling a lot. He got tensed and threw his pen away. Ink got sprayed up on Ishita's dress. He whispered sorry to her. It was the first time he talked to her. She said it's ok and felt like flying in air. She gave him, her pen and also showed her answer sheets to him. He finished the test. Finally, the bell rang. Everyone left the class. Ishita wanted to know, what was his problem. But she don't want to take advantage on him this way. So she didn't ask him anything.