Meeting Hyung's Girlfriend

*Allyssa's POV*

While I'm here in the bathtub relaxing I can't help thinking I made a fool about myself a while ago. I went out of the bathroom laughing. The reason was I was watching hilarious things from my phone. I couldn't take my laughter so I went outside. I just closed my eyes trying to forget about the scene I made.

I sighed. I remember the time I had a boyfriend. Yes, i had a boyfriend. He broke up with me for some other girl.

FLASHBACK

"!@#$% please don't leave me" I said while sobbing

"Why?" he asked

"Because I love you!" I said

"Huh?! Love! There is no love between us! I'm breaking up with you and that's final!" he said

"No, please! I love you!" I said my voice was broken

"I don't LOVE you so leave. I have another girl waiting for me. She's preetier,smarter and most of all she's not YOU!" he said and left me broken into small pieces.

While I was crying in a corner. I saw a handkerchief near my face I looked at the person who was handing me his hanky. It was my bestfriend, Chanyeol. He comforted me. After my break up. He went to my house and check if I was eating properly and was not stressing out. He would bring me places that he thought will cheer me up.

END OF FLASHBACK

I didn't realize I was crying already. That son of a b*tch. He left me but who cares. After leaving me I realized I wasn't for him. It was his loss. Like what they say after a storm comes a calm. I changed for the better and I'm not planning on revenge. I'm not wasting my time with a trash.

After coming out of the shower I went to my bed and opened some music. I then walked in my walk in closet. I was picking my attire. i think a dress will do. I went out of the walk in closet wearing undies. I had my dress in hand. I didn't put it yet cause I heard someone knocking. I didn't bother who was it cause maybe it's the girls.

"What's up?" I gladly said but was shocked because it wasn't the girls.

"Umm" he said. A blush spread across his cheeks

"What do you need?" I asked. Oh My Gosh. I am so embarrassed right now.

"Uh Chris hyung said move faster cause we're going late and breakfast is ready. That's all. i'll go a head" he said and left

"Bye Kris" I said before closing the door.Oh my gosh I just realized I was wearing my lacy undies. Okay, this is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me. What face will I show him.

*Kris' POV* 

I went downstairs to see everyone sitting in the dining room eating. Wait, Allyssa isn't here yet. Oh well maybe she had her troubles.

"um Kris can you do me a favor?'' Chris hyung asked

"Okay, spill?''I said

"Can you call Allyssa and tell her ro move faster and breakfast is ready. Thank you" he said

"Okay" I said and left. Really that clumsy lady. I sighed. 

I knocked on the door thrice when it opened. Showing Allyssa in her undies. Not just undies but Lacy ones. Oh my gosh I think my friend just woke up. I also felt my heart race up. I suddenly imagined that she would go and give me a surprise back hug while I'm cooking. Her wearing my t shirts and her undies under.

"What's up?" she asked with a gladly but realized it was me.

"Umm" I said. I think my face just grew a blush.