BABE?!

Allyssa's POV

"BABE?!/ BABE?!" we said in unison. Oh how I miss this guy. He's so special to me. I ran to him and hugged him. Damn he grew bigger.

"How are you babe?" he asked and kissed the top of my head. I giggled and hugged him tighter. Damn he still does his habbit of kissing my head.

"I'm fine. Why are you here?" I asked but he immediately broke the hug. He looked at me hurt. Hahaha he's being childish again.

"Ouch!" he cried touching his heart "Don't you like me here?" he asked and pulled his bag like he was going back inside the airport. I quickly hugged him from the back and giggled.

"That's not it! I was just surprised!" I said and chuckled because of his childish act.

"EHEM" we both looked at the guys and they were looking at us.

"Oh sorry about that I was taken aback by my babe" I said while hugging babe from the side. He kissed the top of my head before he introduced himself to the people.

"Hi everyone! I'm Yuki Furukawa. Janella here is my cousin." he looked at everyone and noticed Kris at glaring at him.

"I am also Allyssa's Babe" he said and gave me a kiss in the forehead. All of them were starring at us in aww except for one.

Yuki"s POV

"Hi everyone! I'm Yuki Furukawa. Janella here is my cousin." I looked at everyone infront of me. When I noticed a tall guy glaring at me. Hahaha I think he liked babe. I think I should eliminate him. I'm just kidding.

"I am also Allyssa's Babe" I said and gave her a kiss in the forehead. All of them were starring at us in aww except for him.

HAHAHA I think he had the wrong idea. Time to make fun of them and I should talk to her in private.

"Umm. Guys can I talk to her for a minute" I said pointing to Allyssa. They all nodded said "After talking just comeback here so we can go home already" they said. I pulled her in a place where no one cann see or hear us.

"Hey Allyssa! You know the tall guy?" I asked her excited

"Yeah, why? OHMYGOSH are you gay? Do you like him?" she said. Got ya! It's like she admitted the guys hers.

"NO! I don't like him. Thats disgusting! I think he likes you!" I said. She blushed like a tomato. Whooo! I got both of them.

"N-no that's silly" she said and slapped my arm playfully.

"Why stutter?" I asked teasingly

"Fine! I like him okay! So what" she said and rolled her eyes. Yeah man~ Now I want that guy to confess hsi feelings.

"Want him to fall for you?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She sighed and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Umm Yuki I got to tell you something" she said playing with her fingers. Thats a sign of her nervous.

"What is it?" I asked suddenly confused

"I'm engaged" she said and looked she was about to cry. I enveloped her into a hug.

"Why? and Who?" I asked

"My friends doesn't know that. They thought I was here for a vacation but I ran away from my engagement. I'm engaged to Chanyeol." she said quietly sobbing

"Aren't you supposed to be happy?" I asked. Chanyeol's her long time crush. I think its also first love.

"Yeah but I don't want to be tied yet. And also I also like Kris" she said quietly

"So you mean you're not ready for commitments yet?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm confused! I don't know who I like. If its Chanyeol or Kris. I don't know who to pick if the time comes I have to pick between them" she said and hugged me tighter.

"I understand princess but you have to weigh whose more deserving" I said and gave her a kiss in the forehead. I know she's upset. We met when she was in Japan for a vacation. We've been long time friends. About that endearment it was just for fun. We used to act sweet like couples so girls would stop flirting with me.

"Forget about that first. Let's make Kris even more jealous. Rememberr our routine before. The act like a couple in public routine?" I asked her with a grin

"Yeah~" she said wipping her tears

"Let's do that. To make him confess his feelings" I said and smirked about my idea.

"Let's do it" she said. We both grinned like idiots. We came back in the parking lot. We knocked at the door and Janella opened the door for us.

"Hyung let's go to our house. I want Yuki to stay in our guestroom" she said and hugged me. He quickly nodded and turned the cars engine. It was perfect I was holding her waist while she hugged me. Kris was beside us with a frown. AHHAAHAHAH If he could only see his face right now. It's so freaking hilarious.

We stayed like that until we slept. I was woken up with someone slightly shaking me.

"Hmmm?" I asked

"We're here" she said and kissed my cheek. I looked at Kris and he was now frowning even more. He had a different aura already.

"Yo man!"a guy said and I gave him a questioning look. I think they get it because they introduced theirselves.

"Hi I'm Julia!" So she's the girl my cousin kept blabbing about. She even tried to set us both in a blind date but I refused.

"Hi I'm Mich. Chris' girlfriend" I was like what. He's Kris girlfriend but they clarified it. The guy who drove the car talked.

"HI I'm Chris. She's ,y girlfriend and Allyssa's my sister" he said and smiled

"Hi I'm Tao a member of EXO" Oh so he's a superstar

"Hi I'm Baekhyun and I'm courting her" he said and pointed Julia. She blushed. "Oh I'm also a member of EXO" he said and smiled

"I'm Chen also a member of EXO" he said smiling

"Hi I'm Onew" he said and he sat down on one of the benches here in the garden

"Hi I'm Jonghyun" a guy said

"Hi I'm Key!" he said cheerfully and last

"Tss. I'm Kris I'm from EXO" he said without looking at me.

"Okay guys lets order pizza and talk" Mich said and took the phone

______

Sorry for the late update. 

Yuki at the side