Regrets...

Allyssa's POV

"So your not going to propose to her? You were just trying to make Kris jaelous?" Tao asked with disbelief. What the heck is wrong with them? They expect me to marry Yuki even though I have a fiance miles away from here. That's right they don't know I have a fiance. They don't even know its Chanyeol, their friend.

I suddenly felt guilty. Isn't it unfair for Chanyeol if I left him in Korea and went he to Paris. I said I wanted to have some time to think but I... I fell inlove with Kris. His bestfiend. What shall I do?

"Yeah~" Yuki answered for me. I don't want them to see me at this state so I ran inside the house and locked myself in my room. I hadn't even realized that I was crying. Teardrops rolling from my eyes to my cheeks.

Chanyeol must have been worried sick. They don't even have an idea I'm just here in France. Do you know what I'm feeling right now? I'm feeling very guilty. 

It's like I betrayed him and yet we aren't even married. What more if we're married? I might just cheat on him. The love I once felt for him is totally fading away. I promised him when we we're kids that I'd marry him and have kids with him. But now I'm starting to have regrets.

My heart is breaking into pieces and I don't even know what to do?

Chanyeol is my first love. First love never dies but in every moment I'm with Kris its just like my feelings for Chanyeol is being eaten by the feelings I have for Kris.

Who am I kidding I love both of them but still I have to pick. I can never have the both of them for myself.

But who will I choose?

The man whose my first love. The one I promised to marry and have kids with. My bestfriend. The one who was my shoulder when I had my first heartbreak. My fiance...

Or

The man I just recognized as the leader of Exo-M. The man who helped me when I'm here in France. The only man who saw me in my undies. And the man I truly love.

Its hard to finalize my decision. It's like I'm torn apart by two lovely people. People I care about. Its not only them but I also feel guilty about my new friends. I lied to them.

"ALLYSA OPEN THIS DOOR!" I was brought back to my senses when I heard Hyung calling for me. I stayed mute. I don't want them to interfere. I want to think...alone. But then they care for me. They cherish me. They will understand the situation I'm in right now.

"Allyssa please open the door" I heard Mich's voice. She's the best friend I have ever had. She helped me during my hard days. I like her for my brother. I want her to become my sister.

"Allyssa PLEASE!" and then I heard Janelle and Julia's voice. The two friends I met here in France. The one who took care of me when I was in the hospital. The one who enjoyed my pranks. The one who cared about me. I think even for a short period of time I had gone closer to them. Its like we spent years together.

"Open the door!" I heard Jonghyun and his friends voice. The good times we shared. The time they pretended they we're ghost. The time I spilled Ice cream on his shirt. The time spent with them.

"We want to talk to you!" This time I heard Baekhyun, Tao and Chen's voice. The three idiots in my life. I remembered the time they used to annoy Kris and Kris would burst out mad. I chuckled at the thought. Oh what great times we had.

"Allyssa baby please open the door" I heard Kris' soothing voice. NO! I don't want to give in. You people cared about me and what did I do in return I lied to you!

"Allyssa!" Yuki's voice. The cousin of my friend. My bestfriend. The one who helped me in Japan. How am I supposed to face them at this time?

"Please give me some time" I murmured. That was the only thing I can manage to say. Its like my mouth ran out of words to say.

"What is your problem? We might help you?" Yuki tried to comfort me but I felt numb. I've got to solve this alone. Its my problem not yours so please just stay oit of them.

"Please..." that was all I said before everything went black. Next thing I knew my head bumped the the edge of the side table.

Is this the punishment I get for all the things I've done to them?

I deserve this punishment. Atleast, I met the best people in this world.

Hyung's POV

What the heck am I supposed to do? I don'tknow what's bothering my sister. My sweet little sister. All of us are here outside her door. Trying to hear her out but its useless.

"Please..." I heared her murmur. Please what?

BLAG

"What the hell was that?!" Kris asked totally panicking. I ran downstairs went to the basement and took the spare key in her room.

I tried guessing but the only thing I think would be bothering her is the feelings she had between these two guys. I think she's confused. I know she likes Kris base on her reactions and I also know she has a small spot for Chanyeol. She might be choosing over this guys.

"Here. Here's the spare key. Open the door" I gave the key to Mich and she opened the door. All of us went inside her room in a rush. We were stoned in our places on what we were witnessing.

Allyssa's on the floor. Her head is bleeding!

"What the?!" that was the only thing we uttered. I didn't waste time I carried my sister and rushed downstairs. I placed her inside my car and drove. I don't want to lose my baby sister.

The only sister in my family. Please save her.

-------------------------------------------------------------