Welcome to France?

*Allyssa's POV*
I walked out of the plane, inhaling the air of Paris, France. Finally, after hours on that plane I arrived. Thankfully, we have a house here in Paris. I wouldn't have to worry about a place to stay in. I took my suitcase. I waited for a cab until I saw one. I was about to grab the handle when a hand touched mine. I looked at him and I think he also wants the cab. He's tall that's for sure. He's also handsome.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I apologized but he just stared at me. What is wrong with this guy?

"Umm hello?" I nudged him then he went back to reality. He's still looking at me shocked. Okay. This guy seriously has a problem. But his face is kinda familiar like I've seen him somewhere before.

"Hey aren't you Allyssa Jung?'' he suddenly asked. Oh my gosh. Is he a stalker? I must make my way out of this. Panicked. I grab the cab's handle and tried to open it. C'mon open up.

"N-no, I-im not" I can't belive I'm stuttering. I finally opened it when he grabbed my hand. I froze.

"Hey don't. Don't you remember me?'' he asked expentantly. What is wrong with him? How should I know his name?

"Uh... Your mister um Johnny" I said quickly and tried to enter the cab. I was just guessing. He pulled me again.

"No silly! I'm Kris" He said. I looked at him like he's crazy.

"Uh okay Kris let go of me'' he held my wrist tighter. Ouch that hurt. This jerk's nerve.

"Aish this brat doesn't remember me. I'm from Exo. The names Kris Wu." I looked at him for a while before I recognized his face. Oh Kris... One of the members of Exo and Mark's friend. Does he know I'm betrothed to his friend? Maybe, he doesn't. Act natural Allyssa. Use what you learned in drama class.

"Oh! I remember now." I said with a smile. I stooped myself from shaking.

"Are you going to ride my cab or what?" I heard the driver asked with a funny accent. I think he's mad. Uh-oh. I nodded at him.

"Bye Kris! See you when I see you." Then I tried to enter the cab but he pulled me. What now? I screamed in my head frustrated.

"Where are you staying at?" he asked like it was an emergency. Should I tell him? Maybe I should. He'll suspect me if I don't.

"I'm staying at my parent's house here. How about you?" I asked like it was a big deal. Actually it's not. I really don't care.

"I'm staying at my house here. So you want me to go help you?'' he asked smiling. Wow, he has a dazzling smile. I can't help but blush. What are you doing? You have a fiance for dear sake. I scolded myself.

"Sure" I said and entered the cab and scooted over. He then entered and sat beside me. We talked about so many things. Like his childhood. He's from China but he became part of the group.

"Do you know Chanyeol talks about you a lot?" He asked while looking at me. I looked at him then outside the window. It's like he could see rigt through me.

"Umm I don't." We fell silent again. I fiddled with my fingers while looking outside.

"Are you his girlfriend or something?" He suddenly blabbed out of nowhere. I froze for a minute before I looked at him.

"I'm his b-bestfriend." I stuttered at the word 'bestfriend'. He looked at me weirdly but dismissed.

"Well how did you meet?" He said. I looked outside trying to remember how. Then, the light bulb inside my head.

"We met at my birthday party when I was three. I remember running towards their direction when my mom called me to introduce them. He was wearing jeans, a black shirt, a red and white polo and boots. He looked so cute. He was five that time but he's cute. I then asked my mom if he could go hang out with me. My mom didn't answer instead she looked at Aunt Clarise to answer me. She nodded happily before I pulled Mark to our garden. He told me to call him Mark instead. Then, we looked at the stars. I told him how pretty it looked and he agreed. After that, we spend more time together. He became my bestfriend." I happily told him. Reminiscing the past, I felt nostalgic. How I miss the old us before all this happened. He shut his mouth through out our ride. I decided to look outside.

It's actually not my first time to go here. My family frquently goes here because my mom has a couture line here. I don't think they'll find me.

The cab came into a halt. I looked outside to see that we're outside my house. It seems like Kris got the message and got out. I paid the driver with some tip. I thanked him before I got out.

I saw Kris taking out my bags one by one. He closed the trunk and the cab left. The gate's locked. I forgot it has a lock. I looked at our fence. You could actually climb it. So I started climbing. A hand suddenly grabbed my ankle.

"Where are you going?" Kris asked. I looked at him annoyed.

"What does it look like?" I continued climbing but he's still holding onto my ankle.

"You're getting yourself into trouble. You might get hurt." A flash of concern in his eyes were shown.

"I need to go inside so I can open the gate." He let go of the my ankle. I thought he's okay with it when I felt a pair of arms circle my waist and lifted me up.

"What the?!" He placed me on the ground. I looked at him annoyed.

"Stay there. I'll do it." He smiled before climbing. I was about to object when he jumped inside our lawn. The gate opened and he took my bag before he came back inside. I followed him not knowing what to say.

He stayed a little bit longer. It was dark when he left. I asked him to stay for dinner but he denied my request. I said my good byes and shut the gate close.

I made up my mind not to tell him anything. Things might get complicated. As they say 'bros before hoes'. Atleast, that's what I heard. He might tell them my whereabouts.