Bonding

*Allyssa's POV*

After I went out of the hospital yesterday. My two new friends never left my side. I think I really found my true friends. They didn't like to be my friend because of fame maybe because they really want to be friends.

Speaking of Kris I haven't seen him since he left yesterday. I think I should text him.

To: Mt. Kris =.= (cause his tall)

Hey Kris, where are you?
Anyway, me and the girls are going to have a time to each other.
See you tomorrow. 

P.S. Thank you for bringing me to the hospital.

Then I hit send. There now I have to ask the girls to have our bonding time together ^_^

I looked at the two girls. Their happily chatting while drinking their smoothie. Then, I saw how lucky I am to have friends like them. I thought I was going to be alone without girl friends. I thought I'll only have guy friends for friends. 

"Hey Allyssa" Julia called me

With that I cam back to reality. The sweet reality I never thought I could experience.

"Your spacing out again" Janella told me.

Janella is Hannah. Apparently, her real name is Janella Hannah Tanako. She prefers to be called Janella than Hannah.

"Oh sorry guys I was still savoring the memories we have together" I happily told them.

"pfft"

"HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" both them started laughing like crazy. Damn, do I need to call the mental hospital. 

Why is that when I find new great friends. They always end up screwed up? T_T

After their laugh trip they went back to their serious face.

"Do you think were going to leave you?" Hannah asked

"Possibly" I said confidently

"Oh don't worry best we will never leave you" Julia assured me

"What did you just call me?" because I heard her say 'best'

"Oh about that we decided to have names." Hannah said -_-

"We will call you BEST. Then, We will call Janella, ALLY. Ally is another word for friend. and you call me BLISS." Julia cheerfully said. ^O^