Chapter 3

'Dear Diary

So that was the first time i'd seen Fran in almost two weeks, but technically that was a lie. This was the first time we had actually been alone with no one else, which meant she was obliged to seak to me. Though nothing of what we actually talked surprised me.

she was just her abnormal loud, dramatic, controlling self which i liked, truthfully i kind of  missed. We shopped for almost three hour straight, going in and out of every shop like a leave being carried down a river never once stopping, well that's not completely true I had to stop a couple times to em... breath, i new i couldn't over do my lung, bones and physically me, i couldn't take all of it. We had decided (after Fran had stopped her possessive need to shop) to actually eat something, Fran had a cheese omlette with sizzled bacon chunks and i had a glass of water.

Mum came into my room on a cold autumn night just after i had my counselling session with Dr Freeman and said "Okay.... So me and your father think that maybe you should see Dr Freeman On a Tuesday night from know on" The words kind of swam around my head for a while until i opened my mouth and croaked "Em okay i don't mind changing the days..." i mused

she looked at me with an obscure look.

"what?" i snapped.

"We mean you, well we think you should go to Dr Freeman's on a Tuesday and a Thursday, we've been talking to her and she agrees with us and she says there's been no progress and that it could be the best for all of us" She said this so casually like it meant nothing. I felt my lung squeeze together and my throat tighten as i tried to breath.

' I've started to think that this is an abnormally long diary entry but who can blame me i'm a teenage girl and i'm dying, I have to much drama in my life i need to put it somewhere!!'

So after my parent hit me several times in the face with the threat, sorry the force of being told I need to be counselled twice a week for two hour for the rest of my life, well i really can't complain to much it might not be as long as i think.