1.

"HOGWARTS"

KING CROSS STATION, SEPTEMBER, 1911

McKenna Page quietly followed her mother through the loud, chattery platform 9 3/4.

Katrina Page looked down at her quiet daughter, giving her a crushing bone hug "I'll miss you, sweetheart" She whispered on the small dark brunette girl's ear "Be yourself" 

McKenna or simply known as Kenna by her family members giggled softly as the breath of her mother's words made her hair tickle her ear, "Of course, Mother" she forced a small smile as she fixed the hat on her head, "See you soon"

With that, Kenna walked up to the train.

~8~

Kenna's smile turned shy as she walked past older students. She breathed a sigh once she found an empty compartment.

She couldn't wait to be finally at Hogwarts

~8~

"Page, McKenna!"

Kenna's heart pounded loudly on her ears as she slowly made her way through the eleven years. She caught the eye of the professor calling her name and for some odd reason the blue serene color of his eyes transmitted her peace. She sat down on the stroll and waited patiently for the hat being placed upon her head.

Her fingers twitched anxiously as she heard the Sorting Hat mumbling on her head her relevant qualities to place her on a house.

"RAVENCLAW!"

The girl sighed in relief, closing her eyes as she heard her house applauding for her.

The professor lifted the hat from her head and waited patiently for the quiet girl to make her way to her house table before calling another student.

~8~

FEBRUARY, 1913

"Kenna!"

A third year girl looked up from the parchment she was working on to see a fellow Ravenclaw calling for her at the entry of Ravenclaw's common room. Kenna folded her parchment and tucked it on her robes along her quill following said girl.

"What is it?" Kenna asked quietly. 

The blonde Ravenclaw's eyes were wide in shock "No time" She grabbed Kenna's hand, not noticing the way she flinched at the touch, "You have to see this!" 

The girls made their way to the Great Hall where Kenna's eyes focused on her Transfiguration professor.

Professor Dumbledore was next to Headmaster Dippet along a tall, lanky figure she recognized. A redish brown haired boy, wearing Hufflepuff robes. The boy stood with his head hang low.

Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, Slytherins and as well the boy's house, Hufflepuffs surrounded the Great Hall murmuring in shock as to what was the meaning of that meeting. 

The boy lifted his head up slightly, his blue eyes scanning the Great Hall for a second before glancing at the Slytherins next to Kenna.

Kenna's eyes widened in shock recognizing the tutor she had the year prior on Care of Magical Creatures.

Newt Scamander.

The third year Ravenclaw followed his gaze and furrowed her eyebrows once her gaze fell on a sixth year Slytherin girl, Leta Lestrange. Kenna shook her head and focused on her headmaster. She gasped along the entire school except for Leta and the Slytherins when Headmaster Dippet gave his declaration, Professor Dumbledore looking disappointed.

"Mr Scamander no longer would continue his studies at Hogwarts. Feel free, Mr Scamander to say goodbye to your fellow class mates"