16.

"REPARO"

Grindelwald looked up with a smirk. 

Kenna looked at him with a cold look as the President walked to the dark wizard slowly.

"Do you think you can hold me?" Grindelwald asked darkly, glancing at Kenna with a smirk reminding her how he had escaped countless of times from London's Aurors and could do it again.

Kenna stared at him blankly.

"We'll do our best, Mr. Grindelwald" Picquery told him coldly

Two Aurors walked forward from behind their president to bring Grindelwald on his feet to escort him out.

Grindelwald eyed Kenna and Picquery with a cold smirk.

Kenna backed away sighing and looked at Newt. He looked at her sympathetically as she reached him.

"You alright?" Newt asked quietly at to which she responded with a very unconvincing nod.

Credence's defeat wasn't being taken very lightly by Kenna. She had really thought they had gotten through him in time before Graves or any Auror arrived.

Newt could tell that seeing through her eyes, but he didn't say anything not wanting to make things worse, the woman's mood was already down as itself, he didn't want to ruin it more with his awkwardness.

Newt decided to stay silent as Kenna leaned her head against the wall, closing her eyes tiredly. Her scratched face was slight bloodied and dirty. There were small black bags under her eyes for all the energy she used with both her magic and the fighting she and Newt had done.

They both stayed quiet for a while, looking up seeing Grindelwald nearing them. Kenna straightened up at his presence, a glare flashing through her irises as she stood calm and collective, gazing at Grindelwald coldly.

Grindelwald stopped in front of the British Wizards "Will we die, just a little?" He smirked looking between both of them, his gaze settling on the witch, giving her a small, cold smile "Hope I gave you a good chase"

Grindelwald was lead away.

Newt glanced at Kenna with a sigh, raising an eyebrow "Only stopping exposure against Muggles?"

Kenna gave a slight shrug, brushing her hair out of her face "Wanted me to blow my cover?"

Newt chuckled softly nodding slowly in agreement "Right..." he drawled quietly, making her chuckle.

~8~

Newt, Kenna and Tina met with Queenie and Jacob as they walked out of the station. Queenie hugged Tina tightly.

Kenna smiled at Jacob lightly in relief, seeing him okay.

The No-maj/Muggle walked to her and Newt holding the Wizard's case holding it up to Newt with a smile "I figured somebody oughta keep an eye on this thing"

Newt grabbed his suitcase and felt gratitude to the muggle man. "Thank you" 

Kenna smiled at both of them and couldn't help but hug the muggle "Don't mind me" she murmured softly before he could say anything "I'm glad you're alright"