15.

"REVELATIONS"

Kenna angrily released her Obscurus, turning completely into a mass of dark matter, releasing a shock wave of energy directly to Graves knocking him down to the floor.

Newt shook his head eyes wide, hiding behind a destroyed muggle vehicle seeing Kenna turning into an obscurus.

Graves lifted his head and smirked seeing two Obscurus on the loose.

"Kenna!" Newt exclaimed loudly. One of the Obscurus stopped and stayed floating on the ground "Please. Don't do this" He called out loudly but managed his voice to sound soft. "You're strong enough to control it Kenna"

An obscurus was in front of Graves and the other was floating on the middle of the destroyed city.

"Newt! Is that Kenna?...." Newt heard Tina's voice and turned around as she had apparated and was hiding behind another destroyed  muggle vehicle. Newt nodded his head slowly. Tina furrowed her eyebrows "She stopped..."

Newt nodded again "You must find something the host finds relaxing and trusting so it gets control..."

"That's you..." Tina realized.

"I've noticed it" Newt replied and turned to look at Kenna again "Kenna...It's me Newt. Please, you can control it"

He watched as the Obscurus shrank in size and in a quick moment began traveling to him.

"Newt!" Tina exclaimed terrified thinking it was going to attack and raised her wand.

Newt noticed a shifting on the Obscurus and shook his head "Don't, Tina!"

The Obscurus stopped in front of him, swiftly and painfully turning back into a tired looking Kenna, falling foward. Newt caught her in his arms.

Kenna panted heavily, "Newt" she murmured in a small, tired voice. "I'm sorry. It had been almost four years since I let everything go" Newt opened his mouth to talk but Kenna had her attention somewhere else "We must save him"

Newt nodded, carefully helping her stand up.

"Newt, Kenna" Both brits turned around seeing Tina "Save him" she told them before going out raising her wand, starting to attack Graves with  nonverbal spells.

Newt turned to face Kenna

"I'm tired and won't be able to apparate a lot, Newt" Kenna told him, sighing in guilt. "I thought I could help Credence alone. For both being the same  but I was wrong. I can't do it alone" Newt nodded slowly "Please save him"

Newt nodded and apparated.

Kenna rubbed her forehead tiredly but there wasn't time to do rest. She used all the strength she had and apparated as well.

~8~

Kenna couldn't keep up with either the Obscurus or Newt's apparating pace so she apparated on a rooftop and waited for Credence to stop moving. She watched form the rooftop as Credence destroyed the concrete near a station as if a bomb had dropped down there.

Aurors apparating outside it made Kenna shift uncomfortably. That didn't look good. She saw the aurors starting to create some kind of magical shield surrounding the place and she knew she had to be inside to help Newt and Credence.

Kenna took a deep breath apparating just outside the shield. She crawled over just a tiny space before it closed completely. As she stood up, she looked behind her seeing the shield was up, sighing a little in relief, whispering to herself "That was a close one...."