4.

"A FRIENDLY, SOOTHING FACE"

Kenna breathed in the fresh air in relief as she walked out of the building. She had become claustrophobic all of the sudden that she feared slightly what could have happened had she not leave the trigger.

There was a faint flickering of lights among the street lamps that made some muggles confused but Kenna paid no attention to them, eager to leave the crowd to find somewhere quiet, panting slightly as she kept her head down as she walked.

So focused on her breathing she didn't realize there was someone in front of her until she crashed against someone for the second time that day.

A pair of arms steadied her making her breathe in sharply at the contact as she looked up with a slight flinch.

"Are you alright?" The calm, welcoming voice was soothing and a contrast to the loud crowd surrounding them.

Kenna looked up to see Newt, her muscles relaxing.

Newt smiled slightly, avoiding eye contact, slowly retreating his hands once he realized she was okay.

Tina Goldstein, former auror was standing next to Newt, frowning in recognition.

"Yeah, yeah... I am" Kenna responded so quietly Newt had to restrain his ears to catch her voice.

"You're British" Tina said with squinted eyes as she too had to restrain her ears to listen to the other witch. She glanced back and forth between her and Newt. "Like him"

Newt and Kenna were staring at each other trying to place the other.

Kenna lowered her gaze to the floor.

The action made Newt perk in familiarity and recognition, "Ravenclaw" Both women looked up at that, one in surprise and the other in confusion. "Hogwarts. I know you from there"

Kenna tilted her head, racking her brain to remember him when it came to her "You were in Hufflepuff, weren't you?"

Newt felt triumph as the three began to walk down the street "I knew I had seen you somewhere before"

"Small word" Kenna replied with a slight smile.

Something flew past them with an humming sound in the air.

The three of them followed the sound with their gaze.

Newt looked away pursing his lips hiding a concerned expression as he walked forward.

Tina following him questioning him about it.

Kenna remained looking up to where the creature flew off while walking after them slowly.

The back of her coat was pulled lightly and she came face to face with Newt

"Come on" Newt told her quietly and smiling slightly while letting her coat go and backing away sensing the woman was fan of personal space.

"Right" Kenna said, cheeks burning slightly in embarrassment.

The two of them walked ahead to a commotion rounding a corner.

There was a crowd of muggles shouting in panic as the building in front of them was crumbling down as more muggles evacuated the building before it could collapse. 

The three wizards walked between the exclaiming muggles. Newt sneakily hexed a muggle to keep up their secret so magic wouldn't be exposed as he walked past them.

Kenna didn't know why she let herself being dragged between the loud, upset muggles as she wasn't someone to be on the crowds for long periods of times. She stood by Tina's side however as she figured she would be calm next to a familiar face.