Chapter 24

Warning: Hot and heavy adult language ahead...

"Oh!" she cried out, as he put his arm between her legs, slightly lifted her dress, and pulled her panties to the side.

Kristen panted hysterically and softly cried out as Roman kissed her on her neck and in between the valley of her breasts. His fingers worked magic between her legs, stroking her slippery wet flesh, squeezing her hard nub between his thumb and forefinger. That shit felt amazing. Was there anything this man couldn't do to bring her to knees? She was getting ready to go to her knees in a minute but she feared someone might be watching them on the security cameras. Fuck, weren't they seeing them now if that was the case? She hoped someone was. She got off on someone seeing the amazing things he was doing to her body; how incredible he was making her feel.

"Tell me you're not going to kiss him again," he ground out against her lips. His fingers stilled between her legs. "Tell me."

She instinctively knew he was talking about Diego. "I'm not," she whimpered against his mouth.

He put his finger beneath her chin and pushed it up, his eyes piercing into hers. "I want to hear you say it."

His sudden, unapologetic possessiveness towards her turned her on. "I won't let him kiss me again."

Still staring into her eyes, Roman expertly began stroking her pussy again. Kristen mewled and collapsed against him. While still exploring the valley between her legs, Roman opened the driver's side door with his free hand and pressed Kristen against the driver's seat. His mouth hovered over hers and he began madly kissing her again. He removed his hand from between her legs, grabbed her left leg, and lifted it into the crook of his left arm. Immediately, his free fingers went back to the valley between her legs. He stroked her through her panties, then pushed them to the side and stuck two of his fingers inside of her.

"Roman," Kristen moaned, grabbing him by the back of the head with one hand and holding her panties to the side with the other. Her eyes tightened and widened as his fingers worked her, stretching her. It was painful and uncomfortable at first but the more he moved his fingers, the wetter she got, and the better it felt. He increased the rhythm of his fingers and her eyes drifted to the back of her head. "Oh my Goooooooood. Romannnnnnn..."

"You feel so fuckin' good," he whispered against her lips.

"I want you so much," Kristen breathed in his ear.

He began kissing her again with such force it left her breathless. Kristen wildly moved her body against his, creating friction between his body and hers while he vigorously probed her. The sound of her soft cries filled the empty garage. Roman's breath was erratic and choppy as he inhaled and exhaled her lips. Kristen grabbed his hips with her free hand, pressing him harder against her. She could feel his generous erection stretching and pulsating against her hip bone and released her panties, moving her hand to it. My God, it was long. And wide. And big as hell.