Blind Dates-14

Ginny knocked on the door, in her over coat covering her huge belly bump, she was expecting her first baby in 2 months.
Hermione opened with a smile plastered across her face.
Once Ginny was Inside they both sat themselves down in the kitchen, having a cup of tea in their hands and blowing gently.

"So... Want me to set you up?"

"what do you mean? I'm with Draco-"

"No! Like a blind date, I'm sure you could use a night out".
Ginny smiled nervously,let go of the tea and rubbed her belly with her thumb.

"Well... What would Draco say?-"

"Oh forget about Draco for one second woman!....sorry.... Hormones".

Hermione laughed and Draco had walked in, obviously exhausted from work.

"Ladies,"

he walked through, pouring himself a cup of tea and Sat down next to Hermione, placing his arm across her chair back protectively.
"Blaise wants to set me up with a blind date,"
He said, chocking over hot tea.
Hermione swapped their cups because her tea was cooler.
"Ginny wants to set me up with a blind date too",
said Hermione dryly, blowing on her new cup of streaming tea.
"What do you say, I don't really want to,"
said Draco, nuzzling Hermiones neck.

"me either-"

"GOD JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU,TWITS!!"
screamed Ginny heavy, making her tea to jolt in her hands and splatter the table.

"Sorry... Hormones".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hermione dressed in a black dress, smiling.
Her hair was in a flowered bun, and had a pearled necklace across her neck.
She had black heels on and walked out from the bedroom with a sparkly black purse that had a small diamond in the middle.
Draco sat in the lounge, with a glass of whiskey in hand and wore his famous sexy hair and black suit.
"You look beautiful my love" said Draco who got up and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"You too,"she laughed ,kissing him.
They both ventured off to different restaurants , Hermione walked in and sat at table 394, soon a male sat at the other end of the table-looking up Hermione saw, Cormack Mclaggen.
Draco had soon spotted that Aristota had sat at his table and checked out the menu lazily.
"Wow everything looks so good-"
"What are you doing here?!"growled Draco, smashing his fist against the table, causing the drinks to topple on the floor and everyone to look up.
"Excuse me-"
"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!"he yelled, storming out the restaurant and apperating to the house.
He slouched on the couch and planned on going to fetch Hermione... but that wasn't fair,she was probably having a great time.
She wasn't.
Hermione and Cormack had a friendly conversation, no laughs but just about what they where doing now and so on.
They had finished their dinner and drinks-Cormack kept on sliding over and tunning his hand up Hermione's leg.
"Say er-.... Wana go for a drive Granger?"
"Em..No thank you"
"Come on! Nothing will happen!"he growled irritably.
Hermione gave in with a nervous smile and they headed to his car.
Once they had drove off, Cormack drove into the street and Hermione gazed awestruck at the many many lights.
But that peaceful sweetness was all about to change.
Cormack sped up the pace of the car, zooming across muggle London as fast as the horse power would take them.
Then, slightly missing the traffic lights he stopped, Hermione flew out of the window and rolled across the road covered in glass.
She had obviously abandoned her seat belt.
Cormack jumped out of the car and ran over to her aid trying for a breath.
She had no pulse.