Icecream faces -5

(Cute photo ^)

Hermione awoke feeling satisfied and cheerful, she quickly sat up but was pulled down by some strong arms behind her.
"Morning"said Draco, kissing her.
"Morning,"Hermione smiled and sat back up, looking through their now-shared wardrobe.

"So, what do you want to do today?"asked Hermione as she pulled out a red dress, black pumps and a black over coat. Nothing Fancy.
"Hogsmead? We could go to Madam Puddifuts, I hear she now does ice creams!" Draco grinned,got up and like Hermione, start looking for something to wear.

When they had arrived, Hermione sat down outside the café, because it was packed up with millions of third years ect.
Draco came back out with two large ice creams, Hermione had a chocolate chip, and Draco had an ice cream sundae.
"Hermione, what are you grinning at?!"asked Draco nervously as Hermione had an evil grin.
"Do you want some of my ice cream Draco,"Hermione asked bitterly sweet as she dolloped some chocolate chip ice cream on his nose with her fingers.
"Oh, your asking for it!"he cried, Hermione squirmed and doged the flying Ice creams that came her way.
"Ugh I give up,"said Draco defeated and sat back down, just as Hermione had stopped laughing and too, sat back down, Draco quickly dunked some ice cream onto her nose.
"pay back, my darling"he smiled wickedly, got up, took the bowls back to the desk and came back, still having the chocolate chips of his face.
Hermione took out a napkin and wiped her, and his face then walked hand in hand down the road.

( this is a short chapter I'm sorry, but hey, all my chapters are short...)