A new start-34

Years had flew by again,..Now they stood where it all started...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scorpious stood at King's Cross, on platform 9 and 3/4 with his brother Adrian.
Draco hugged the eldest whilst Hermione, who stood next to them, cradled the baby girl in her arms; name- Willow.
Scorpious was now eleven, Adrian was five and Willow was one month old.
Adrian had mixed brown and silver eyes, bright blonde hair like his father.
Willow had a dirty blonde shade of hair colour-beautiful tho she was.
Willow had her mother's eyes, small threads of silver but they where her mother's.

"Do you have everything? Clothes, owl, jumpers, shorts, pants-"

"mum!"hissed Scorpious, turning a bright shade of red.
Hermione and Draco chuckled, looking into each other's eyes and smiling.
Hermione kissed Scorpious on the forehead and gave him a hug, they all waved him off as the train began to leave.
Hermione kissed Draco softly on the lips, grinning, Draco placed a hand on her waist and pulled her into a side hug- while Willow began gurgling and looking around, spinning her huge eyes across the platform.
Adrian tugged on Draco's sleeve, he looked down at his son and smiled.

"What's up?"he asked.
( The sky)
"When can I go to.... To......"
"Hogwarts!"piped Hermione, who was bouncing the little girl in her arms and smiling at her retreating son on the train.
"Just wait... It'll be worth it,"said Draco.

Once they were all back home, Adrian sat cross legged in front of Draco who was sat in an arm chair.
"What's wrong?"he asked Adrian who just kept on staring at him.
"Did you hate anyone really really a lot in.... In... In"
"Hogwarts!"piped Hermione again, who had put Willow asleep and was now sat on the couch.

"Yeah, that-"

"Yes I did, " said Draco.
"She was a stubborn, bushy haired girl who was a master at everything,"

"really?!"cried Adrain, shocked.

"yep,.."
"Did you kick her,punch her, bite her?"
Asked Adrian eagerly, very close from falling on his stomach.

"No I didn't do anything like that, although she did punch me.."

"What did you do then?"

"I married her..."

The end
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note:
Thank you guys so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if you have any requests on anything.
If you need anything or are feeling down, please tell me and I'll help-believe me!
My friends say I'm the therapist of the group.
Xx byyyyyeeeee