Telling the Weasleys and Hermione's Trip -19

Draco awoke, Hermione in his arms.
He smiled.
Yesterday was an amazing day-better than he ever thought it would be.
Hermiones hand was resting on Draco's chest, along with her head.
On her finger was a beautiful diamond ring, glistening in the sun light that streamed through the windows.
Today Hermione was supposed to tell the Weasleys today, and Draco... well, he'd go to work and call Theodore Nott and ask him to hang out when he gets back home, probably.
Nothing exciting.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hermione got dressed into a white frilly buttoned shirt, white ripped jeans and some black sneakers.
She took her grey purse and walked out the door, Draco was out at work.
Today she was going to tell the Weasley Clan about her and Draco's engagement, she had asked Draco to come at first but his precise words where:"I'd rather not get murdered by the Weasleys so I'll let you handle that one on your own ,babe".
Hermione apperated to the Burrow, full of nerves and worry, What if they actually kill her?!.
The door opened and out popped Ginny, with a sleeping James Potter in her arms.
"Hello! Gin-"
"SHHHHHH!!! I only just got him to sleep!"whispered Ginny, helping Hermione inside with one hand and closing the door.
The Weasleys where all huddled on the table, chatting merrily and having roast.
"Hello everyone!"smiled Hermione,giving a small wave.
"Hello!!"chorused the Weasleys.
Hermione sat down nervously , everyone starred at her expectedly and waited.
"So..."started Hermione, twiddling her thumbs.
Ron watched her with curiosity and hoped she wasn't here saying what he thought she was going to say..
"Well... I've got some important news... I'm engaged!"she cried, showing the ring, everyone got so excited and patted her on the back, except Ronald.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Okay, Please don't kill me... and you're all invited to the wedding.. em... Its Draco Malfoy".

Everyone, again, patted her on the back and strayed chatting excitedly-
"So that git is marrying you?! Why on earth would you love some motherfuc-"

"Ronald Weasley!"scolded Mrs Weasley

"Shut Up!!"he yelled, holding up a hand to silence his mother.
Ron walked forward to Hermione and pushed her chair to meet the wall.

She flinched.

Harry had just entered from work, and Ginny had to leave the room, whom he followed curiously.

"You're mine! And mine only"whispered Ron, holding a pointing finger in her face, "And don't You ever forget that-"

BASH!

Hermione had punched him straight on the nose,

"The only man who has my heart is the one and only Draco Malfoy.. And don't
You ever forget that!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Draco walked through the front door, exhausted from the day he had just come back from.
Noises could be heard from the kitchen and music from somewhere.
He quietly walked to the door and learned on the frame, amused.
Hermione was dancing to some muggle music from the stereo, holding up a spoon and singing along.

"Well, you've had a very productive day,"he said over the music.

Hermione flushed a bright red and turned off the music, smiling.
"I'm making sauce, want to try some?"she giggled, dipping her finger in the steaming sauce and dolloping it on Draco's nose.

She burst out laughing, hugging her ribs tightly.
"Oh, Ha Ha Ha,"said Draco, frowning, taking the spoon and pouring it on her head.
Hermione stopped laughing and gave him an evil glare.
"You. Are. Dead."She growled, running to the pot, taking a handful and throwing it at him which he dodged and it splattered against the walls.

So they spent a good few minutes or what seemed like hours, having a food fight and after lavishing the kitchen with soapy water and bubbles.

Once they both had climbed into bed, Hermione sat up suddenly without looking at him.
"Hermione,Sweetie what's wrong?"asked Draco, also sitting up and taking her hand.
she looked him straight in the eye.

"Draco.."

"Yes, babe?"

"...Can we go too Australia? My... Parents are there and before the war I wiped their memories so-"

"so the deatheaters wouldn't find them, and now they are In Australia."

"Exactly."

"Of Course,"

"So they can be at the wedding and my dad can walk me down the Isle," Hermione smiled sadly, Draco took her chin and kissed her lips.

"I would be delighted!"