Dinner-4

"Sir there is someone here for you!"
Yelled Draco's assistant, Tara as he walked through to the office door.
"Pansy? Take a seat,"
"Hi, so em- can you have dinner with me tonight? Blaise cheated on my with Aristota..."she said brightly and sat in his chair instead.
"Yes, I know but why are you here?"he asked sternly, very aware she was in his chair and scattering bits of private papers over the desk and out of order.
"I wanted you to come to dinner with me"
"Okay, I am but can you leave, this is my work place".
Pushing her out the door, waving a short goodbye he sat back down and sorted out the paper work, again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hermione was sitting on the couch watching Merlin knows what on Draco's,or what he calls, ' the silver box of muggles '.
Hopefully Draco would be back soon so they could catch up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It seemed like hours and hours since Draco had arrived at dinner with Pansy, although she hadn't turned up.
He kept checking his watch the hours flew by
, he hadn't even eaten all day, saving room for the dinner and she hadn't even turned up.
Draco got up, pulled on his coat and apparated home.
Opening the door, walking through and setting his coat on the stand.
Hermione walked in, in her black dress and zebra print shoes hugging softly and taking her shoes off.
"Why so late?"she asked, smiling at him still.
"I got stood up by Pansy,"he frowned and brought her to the kitchen.
"Are you hungry?"
"yes,"
"Thank God I'm staving!"Hermione laughed and sat down at the table,
"Well, I don't have anything in particular, except pot noodles... Want some?"
"I'd love some!".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After they had had their small dinner, they sat themselves ( or crawled) onto the sofa and opened a few bottles of wine.
"Here is to bad relationships!"cried Hermione, swinging her glass and clashing it with his.
"Here here."
They spent the rest of the night dancing and talking, drinking and laughing.
Sooner or later Hermione was starring at him as he spoke, perplexed and hypnotized by him.
"Granger?"
"...mmmh"
"are you alright?"
"...mmh"
"mmmh?"he said in a sing song voice.
She giggled as he learned in and kissed her...