:1:

My story begins like every other girls story.

What a load of Bull shit

It actually starts in a restaurant that I work in a part time job and we both fall in love.

That's a load of cow crap too.

This man. This creature he's my family friend.

Jimin Park

His parents are extremely close friends with mine. Apparently both our dads went to high school together.

I hate him. A lot.

At first, a two year old would find another 3 year old impressive, conceding the fact that a three year old Jimin can do his abc's and I couldn't.

At the time, he agreed to helping me with the abc's but I needed payment from him.

He asked me to marry him when we grow up.

What did the little girl do?

Say yes, of course!

We both didn't realize that he would remember it for the next 20 years of his life. I completely forgot, however. It didn't occur to me that two family friends would have their fates intertwine so closely together.

When we were ten, Jimin and I went to the same elementary. In this point of time, he brought it up again, saying things like "remember what you promised?" Or "As a wife, you shouldn't do that." My respect for him went down. He was getting annoying. Back then I called him crazy and he took serious offence.

"I'll show you crazy." He muttered but I pushed him into the mud. Nicknames spewing out of my mouth for him. My friends all laughed at the poor guy and he only felt sad. A sneer on my face hiding the betrayal I was causing him.

After all, he's a close friend.

And close friends stick together.

Right?

I shouldn't have mistreated him so bad.

Time had past and we went to different high schools. I was extremely ambitious, trying my best to study hard and hopefully have my life end up in the hands of medical school.

Jimin had other plans for me.

"I don't want you to become a doctor." He told me one day, his eyes trying to dissuade me.

"I have to Jimin. It's what I want."

"But I want you to be mine."

I punched him playfully on the shoulder.

"Are you seriously still into that? For the last time, I don't remember saying yes to you!"

"I remember very clearly." The ledge we were seated upon was 10 feet from the ground. Cars zooming past us, leaving wind to blow in my hair, sometimes strands making its way to my mouth. "We had a deal, (y/n)."

"Jimin. Just...stop." I got up and stood on the bridge. "I need to go now, I have tutoring.

"I'm salty that children spend more time with you then I can."