:6:

"She's coming with me, don't worry. No, no she's sedated I hardly doubt she would wake up now."

I'm lying on the same ground, keeping my eyes closed. A headache was thumping at the back of my head and I stifled a groan. Events of confusion plagued my mind and I tried to make sense of it all.

Was Jungkook,..kidnapping me? Oh God please no. Let this all be a dream.

"I'll give her to you in no time, sir." His low voice ended in a chuckle before there was the sound of him hanging up his phone. "All right, miss (y/n), its time to get you tied up."

I felt pressure below my knees and underneath my back and suddenly I was lifted and propped against the wall. The whole duration of being carried I was so worried that he would notice the rapid pace of my beating heart. As I was placed against the wall I lolled my head and drooped it in hopes of not being noticed. It worked like a charm.

"I really love naive girls who fall for handsome, sexy men like myself. They make the best slaves." I felt his finger brush against my cheek and my stomach knitted in disgust. "Now where did I put that duct tape...?"

He rose to leave and through slitted eyes I saw his form enter back into his office and that's when I made my move.

It's now or never, (y/n)! I stood up, despite feeling a little light headed and treading light footed to my desk, grabbing at my phone to dial 911 and my Swiss Army knife I held in my hand bag.

I knew I was too slow, because I felt something hard poke at the back of my neck again.

"Uh uh uhhh" he tutted with mock strictness. "How did you wake up so fast?"

I slow turn around to face him, in my hands I hid my knife. I let my smart tongue get the best of me.

"Maybe your alcohol is just as weak as you." Suddenly there's a slap across my face.

"Shut up! I am not weak!" Suddenly, it was like talking to a child, and I had a little more strength in me to fight back.

"You are, you think you're so strong, why haven't you shot me yet?" I raised my chin up at him. It worked, Jungkook was extremely offended. I quickly dialed 9-1-1 on my phone before looking back to see what he would do.

He cocked the gun and shifted positions to my forehead. I own this building, which means there is no one else here. I can pull this trigger and no one will hear anything. I will drag your dead and cold body back to my car where I can bury you with none the wiser. Don't you see, (y/n)? You can't escape me."

I gulp unsteadily, feeling my grip on my knife trembling. Jungkook smirked at me and in one swift move had his hand over the Swiss knife.

"There. That wasn't so bad now was it? After you, I'm gonna get that annoying little friend of yours. That Jimin Park twit." Jungkook suddenly leaned close and whispered dangerously into my ear. "Once I'm done with you, I'll make sure he experiences a slow death for coming after me. After all, you won't be able to do anything. You'll be far away from here."

Now here's the thing. I've always was selfish lady. When a kid was bullied I rather stand far away and act apathetic. I loved it when Bruce from the 9th grade kissed me in front of his girlfriend. But when he mentioned Jimin and threatened me, I had never acted so fast in my life. Without thinking, I thrusted the knife into his chest and pushed him back.

The feeling of the knife going in will never elude my memory. The squishing sound as the sharp instrument wedged its way through muscle tissue and most likely cut through an artery. In an act of surprise, Jungkook pulled the trigger and the bullet embedded into my right leg. I released a blood curling scream and scrambled away as best as I could.

"You little bitch..." the injured man panted in front of me. One hand was to his chest with the knife and the other was still pointing the gun at me. "Looks like I underestimated you."

Tears welled at the corner of my eyes, despite my will to hold them back. By now a warm substance began to drip down my calf and onto the carpet below.

"I didn't want this t-to happen. B-but you were gonna sell me."

Suddenly, a coughing fit attacked Jungkook, wracking up his body so hard I could only fix my eyes upon his shaking frame and then his pale face. He dropped the gun, his arm too weak to hold it up any longer. He leaned against the wall and slid down it slowly until he was eye to eye with me.

"I guess Karma's taking me now." Jungkook smiled with blood rimmed teeth. His eyes drifted away to another corner of the room ; he wasn't paying attention to me any longer.

And he didn't move any more.

I still gripped my calf tightly, pushing against the wound so I wouldn't lose any more blood. My body felt cold and I began to shiver, was this what it felt like to die?

"Jungkook?" I whimper. "Jungkook please don't die." This time, I did let the tears flow freely down my face. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do.

I just killed a man with my own knife. Do I tell the police and turn myself in? Do I pretend that he killed himself and wounded me.

"S-s-somebody...help..." I whimper pathetically.

You want to become a doctor, (y/n). You want to save lives, but instead you just ended one.

KNOCK KNOCK

My stomach did a 360 as I heard the door to the office open.

"Hello? (Y/n)?"

Jimin steps into the room, in his hands a wrapped box of chocolates and looking for me.

Words wouldn't come to my lips. Instead I just released a small cry of help.

He spotted my injured form, eyes then fixating onto Jungkook's lifeless one. His expression was blank for a solid one minute, processing everything in the room.

And then he smiled.