:13:

"What do you mean?"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"This is the (insert desired city) PD, please open up!"

We both freeze in silence, my hairs tingled at the back of my neck as I fit together the facts piece by piece.

"You're pretty dumb." He flicks my forehead. I flinch back, my lips narrowing into a thin line. At times like this why does he still have to be like this." You killed somebody, (y/n), of course people are going to look for you."

"How did they find us? I thought this was your special remote location."

He snatched my wrist and pulled me away from my bed, down the stairs and towards his basement. I'm confused at first, but then I remember looking around the house and finding a back entrance via the lowest floor of the house.

"I don't know, okay?" He expresses with exasperation. "We need to get out through here."

"Where are we going?"

"Some place else. I have another building we can take refuge in just in case something happened."

"S-something? Like what?"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Open the door or we will use force."

"I'll explain later. We have to go now." We are almost to the basement when I pull away from him, shaking my head vigourously.

"Jimin, wait."

"What is it?"

"I...I think I should turn myself in."

Apart from a few beads of sweat nothing else betrays what he's thinking. All I can see are his calculative eyes.

"No. You're coming with me." He shoots out his hand and I see it coming, leaning back and bending to sprint back up the stairs.

"Jimin, we are fugitives!"

"No, (y/n), I'm safe. You're the fugitive."

"We shall see about that."

With that small decisive moment I did something I would come to regret in the future.

I make a beeline towards the door, tears automatically conjured in my eyes and I began screaming hysterically.

In an instant I flew open the locks and men in vests and police suits came swarming in, flashlights swinging around like circuits light panels before they aimed at me. I shoot my hands up, screaming bloody murder.

Jimin emerges from the stairs, eyes wide and unmoving as a doe caught in headlights.

"This is the-"

"HE'S KIDNAPPED ME!" I began. I played the role of the damsel in distress. Pointing to the frozen Jimin I let everything out. "PLEASE HELP ME! I'VE BEEN TRAPPED HERE FOR SO LONG!"

Jimin decided to make a run for it down the basement and one of the men ran after him. Not long, they both emerge, Jimin with a bloody, puffed lip.

One of the armoured individuals stalk up to me before roughly turning me and twisting my hands behind my back. All I could do was sob and shake my head, playing the victim. They cuffed him before he even spoke a single word.

I knew I shouldn't have. But I made eye contact with him before he went out the door, all I could see was the lament of a betrayal, coldness, and the bloodthirsty for revenge behind his brown eyes.

I saved you, they said to me. I healed you, gave you a place to stay, to rest. We were going to get married and this is how you treat me? Some lowlife criminal? I'm hurt beyond repair.

But you are a criminal, Jimin. You kidnapped me away from my home and limited my freedoms. You threatened me and taunted me like the sadistic devil you are.

I turned away and suddenly I hear a thud, feet padding, and feel a blunt force hit me on the shoulder. I fall back, my head snapping and cracking against the hard wood below. I find Jimin pinning me down with his body, his eyes also red from tears.

"I'll get you," he spoke in a low tone. "You naughty little thing." I only stare wide eyed at him as the law enforcement take him off me. "I'll be back for revenge, and this time, I'll show no mercy."

They hauled me to my feet before half dragging me to the police car opposite of Jimin. They shove me in and before I knew it I was crying.

These tears weren't the fake ones I procured in the house. No, these were real. I was scared. I didn't know what was going to happen to me. Heck, I don't even know what's going to happen to Jimin. I'll be sentenced for murder and be forced to fight for my survival.

I look down at the car Jimin is in and his shoulders rack violently. At first I thought he was crying, but then I realized he was laughing.

He lifts his head up, eyes pointed to the ceiling as he laughed and laughed and laughed. He turns his head in my direction, smiling with all his teeth before making a gesture with his hand. Jimin pointed at me before drawing horizontal line in front of his neck.

Maybe prison will keep me safe from this monster.

:End of Part 1:

I'm  writing this when I'm tired it prob didn't make sense lmao. I'll go over it in the morning.