:7:

"Help..." I whisper weakly before losing my balance on one arm. The floor came rushing up at me before it halted. Jimin had me in his arms, one arm around my shoulders and the other putting pressure on my wound.

"You're losing so much blood." He stated, sincere concern evident in his voice. "Oh my god, (y/n), what did you do?"

A sudden paralysis suddenly over took my body. I just murdered a man. What's gonna happen to me now?

Thoughts of prison, disappointed family and a dim future popped into my head. Tears continued to blur my vision and breathing exhilarated. Jimin seemed to notice my panick and suddenly rubbed smooth circles between my shoulder blades.

"Hush, (y/n). It's not the end of the world." He tutted quietly, as if trying to lull a baby to sleep. "I told you so many times of this man. I even gotten endangered because of him. Because of you."

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered quietly. At this moment, the only thing I could think of was escape. Escape from everything around me. "What's going to happen now?"

The man who's arms I laid in brought his lips close to my ear. His warm breath fanned my jaw, "You can escape with me, no one would know anything."

"B-but the blood-"

"I...have my ways of dissolving things." His hand on my leg suddenly dipped further into the wound and I yelped with surprise. "Now, what say you? You really have no option."

Realization hit me. The bastard. Hes coercing me to come with him. This is exactly what he wanted. How did everything culminate to this exact moment? And Why on Earth does he still like me so much?

At the same time, however, I was knee deep in blood, Jungkook's and my owns. The cold continued to creep up my leg and towards my torso. I shivered dangerously. I didn't care any longer at this point. All I knew right know is Jimin would help me.

"I'll go with you. Please take me away from here." I closed my eyes, wanting to relax into his touch.

"Good girl," he purred, a smirk appearing on his fine features and he lifted me up from my position on the floor.

But I'm not going to marry you," I blurted out. "Just because I'm coming away with you doesn't mean shit."

"Marriage?" he lifted an eyebrow before his eyes widened with arrogance. " Sweetie, we'll see in time, husbands always do anything for their wives. Here's the chocolates I meant to bring you." He handed me the wrapper box and I held it to my stomach as he lifted me bridal style out the door. "I'm so glad you changed your mind to be with me."

"I didn't change my mind," I whispered weakly. My eyelids were getting heavy and my mouth slurred the words, forcing them out of my mouth.

"Go to sleep, (y/n), I'll help you get out of here."

"Why are you helping me so much?" I rest my cheek against his chest, hearing the strong confidence of his heart beat.

"Why? It's 'cause I love you"

And I need to break you in order for you to see it.