Nineteen

"Tyler, what the actual fuck?"

The fact Tyler was in his own house, had yet to settle in. So you immediately went in to defense (or bitch mode, as B/F/N likes to call it) mode, a trait you got from your dad who always seemed to be on edge.

Tyler immediately put his finger up to his mouth, mouthing "Shut up! Jenna doesn't know" You don't say anything, but get closer so you can talk at a quieter tone. Tyler immediately puts his hand over your mouth, thinking when you'll never be quiet. You lick his hand, also a habit, so he can move his hand. He moves his hand while wiping it on your shirt, making a face.

"Tyler, mind explaining? You were literally on break five weeks ago. You scared the living shit out of me." You said in a hushed whisper.

"We're starting the second American portion of the tour." He said back, in an equally hushed tone. Immediately feeling like an idiot, you can feel the heat rushing to your cheeks. Your favorite band, and good friends and you didn't realize they're touring in a America, again.

"Where's Josh?" You say a bit louder, but too loud.

"Somewhere, he said he was gonna walk around."

"Okay." You walk away, back to the guest room where you hoped Jenna still was.

"Hey Jenna, I wanna nap, care to join me?"

"Why not? Let's walk up" she pauses o check the time "at 4:30, an hour." You walk over to the bed and lay down. She lays down and you both fall asleep.

In this story the plot requires a male and another female so vote (comment) here (if someone isn't here, it's for a reason so no request)

Male
Dallon Weekes, touring bassist of the band, Panic! At The Disco

Awsten Knight, lead vocalist and guitarist of the band, Waterparks

Female

Who goes by her stage name, Hasley of Hasley

Debby Ryan, actress and musician, most known for her show, Jessie

Or I could just make up a character if you none of you like anyone, but tbh I'm lowkey hoping for cause I just started listening to Waterparks and he's gr99. Let me say something. Whichever character is chosen will be portraying an annoying and somewhat bad character. So make your choice wisely.