Twenty Nine

Josh's POV

Before I even realized what was happening, we were pulling up to Tyler and Jenna's house. They decided to drop off Y/n first so he/she could finished any last minute packing, but I decided last minute to say the night so I can spend some time with him/her. Walking up to the door, I still felt like everyone was giving me the cold shoulder, and I still didn't even know why. But I'll make sure I find out. Before Tyler escapes to his room for the night, I quickly pulled him into the kitchen.

"Okay, mind explaining why everyone is giving me the cold shoulder?" ALL Tyler did was roll his eyes and try to leave, but I quickly pulled him back.

"Nope, you're not leaving until you explain." Once again, Tyler rolls his eyes, but starts talking.

"You're my best friend and all, but you can be so damn oblivious sometimes." He scoffs before rolling his eyes again.

"Could you not see Y/N's attitude out there? It's so obvious she likes you, and seeing you getting all comfortable with your ex, of all people, made him/her feel pretty cruddy! Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to sleep now. Make sure you say your goodbyes,
Y/N leaves in the morning." He says before walking out in one long stride.

Y/N likes me? He/she always seems like she/he wants to kill me, and here Tyler was telling me he/she liked me! Does Tyler think I'm an idiot? Why would Y/N like me, he/she's too good for me anyway.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I may or may not have forgotten this book existed. But yeah, here's a shitty chapter that has zero plot and is basically a filler. The next chapter is gonna be the last one so prepare to see if you and josh end up confessing or not :,)