Twenty four

*republished :))*

(I'm thinking I should end the story around 30-35 chapters cause that's where Debby becomes more involved and then I'll make a sequel)

Your POV

"Jeezus Josh are you sure you're okay? Ever since earlier you've acted as if someone killed your dog and you'd have to go on a date with the murderer." You asked Josh as you walked down stairs after getting dressed. Tyler and Jenna invited you and Josh both to one of Brendon Urie's parties before you go back to NY the next day. You decided to wear something simple, a black dress that goes down to your knees and some black heels.

(Choose either I don't care)"Yeah, I'm fine just kinda upset about something

"Yeah, I'm fine just kinda upset about something." Josh replied as you walked in to the kitchen where Tyler and Josh were waiting.

"About what were you upset about?" You asked as you were putting on your earring, oblivious to Josh's wide eyes and reddening face. As you finished putting on your earrings, you took one look at what Josh was wearing and you were just in his state. He was wearing some black jeans and a blue button up with the sleeves rolled up. He somehow made something so simple look so good.

"I-I, i-it was n-nothing." Josh stammered, still in awe at you.

"Oh, um o-okay, I'm gonna go check on Jenna." You said turning on your heel and walking upstairs, trying to composed yourself. As you walk upstairs you hear can slightly overhear Tyler say something along the lines of "that was...something." You walk into Jenna's room and shut the door behind you, pressing your back against the door and rubbing your temple, trying to get your face back to a normal shade.

"Jenna, I honestly don't think it's a school-girl crush anymore." You said with a sigh.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I may update again, but don't hope, I probably won't. But hope y'all enjoyed that. And please comment I'm thirsty