The Changing Relations.

It was lunchtime; Karma and Manami are having lunch together.

"The food is delicious" smiles Manami.

"Hmm...It's just like other food...nothing special," replies a lazy Karma

"As expected from you" laughs Manami

"Hey, why is Asano-kun eating alone" Manami points towards Asano who was eating his lunch all alone.

"We should join him, let's go Karma-kun"

"Is it really necessary, maybe he doesn't want to be bothered?" protested Karma.

"Oh come on, No one likes to be alone, come now" Manami pulls Karma as Karma slowly follows her.

"Asano-kun?"

Asano looks up and sees Manami and Karma.

"What are you here for, stop bothering me?" A rude Asano tries sending them away.

"Can we eat together" Before Asano could reply Manami sat down in the chair and was eating, Karma followed behind her.

There was an awkward silence in the table as both Asano and Karma were eating their lunch peacefully.

"This is really weird, it's so peaceful," She thinks inside her head.

"It's time for Biology class, I'm going" Asano stands up from his seat.

"Oh, I have Biology as well, let's go together, let's go Karma-kun"

"Sorry, I didn't take Biology, it bores me, so you two enjoy it together" Karma replies lazily.

"Again bothering me," Asano murmurs to himself.

"Let's go Asano-kun" Manami looks on with confidence.

"Ah...Okay" a dumbfounded Asano replies.

Manami and Asano settled down in their benches as the teacher enters the class.

"Asano-san, can I sit here" A hot girl points towards the seat next to Asano.

A confused Asano moves closer towards Manami.

"Ahhh...Okay..." He replies nervously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was setting as Manami walks back home alone.

"Okuda-san" calls out Karma from behind.

"Karma-kun, what are you doing here?"

"I was searching for you in the whole campus," he breathes heavily

"I though you were already gone, I'm really sorry"

"Never mind that, let's go home now"

Karma and Manami get indulge in talking when Asano's car passes through them.

"Akabane and the girl?" Asano expressed surprise "Are they seeing each other?"

Manami spots a side stall of sweet potatoes.

"Karma-kun, let's go eat sweet potatoes" She points towards the Stall as she pulls Karma.

Both are enjoying eating sweet potatoes.

"Are they eating from a road side stall?" Asano's expresses disgust.

He looks at the seller in disgust when he suddenly asks the driver to stop the car, he gets down from his car as he sees Manami and Karma walking away. He approaches the seller.