A journey.

It was lunch time, Karma calls out for Manami who follows him. The both sit down near a tree.

"You know it was embarrassing to get rejected in front of all those people" said Karma.

"Manami laughed and replied.

"Of course I'd reject, I mean we need to know each other, and you need to focus on your studies and we weren't even dating at that time"

"So are we dating now?" Asked karma nervously.

Manami pauses for a long time

"I love you Karma" saying that Manami puts her head on Karma's lap. Karma happily stares at the sleeping Manami while sipping his juice.

"I love you too Manami" says Karma as a small smile appears on Manami's face

"Thank you for loving a person like me, all those time that I made you suffer. I'll make up for it"

Manami opens her eyes and looks at Karma.

"Thank you Karma for loving me, I really am greatful that I met you, you endangered your life for me, but I promise I will never let you be in any danger again." Said Manami.

Karma bends down his head and softly kisses Manami who responds it back.

Manami and Karma break the kiss.

"It seems like we're dating now" blushed Manami.

"You're right, so let's go somewhere as a couple then" suggested Karma.

"But where do we go?" Asked Manami.

"Hmmmmmmmm........"thought Karma "oh, I know where we can go, let's go after class" said Karma excited.

"But where?" Manami asked again.

"Just wait for it" teased Karma.

Karma and Manami start walking towards the class, Manami keeps on asking about the place but Karma did not answer her. Suddenly the girls who attacked Manami came in front of them. Karma takes Manami from the opposite way.