Karma and Asano out for revenge?

"Kokuto kun, what are you-"
Manami was still in shock.

"It's okay you don't have to hurry"

"I'm sorry Kokuto kun, but I want to focus on a better future first" she politely replied.

"Oh I see" Kokuto seemed disappointed.

"I'm really sorry Kokuto kun and I'm really thankful to you for being such a good friend, but I'm just not ready for a relationship yet" she bowed down as a sign of apology.

"Manami san pleass don't do that" he makes Manami stand and gives a smile.

"I'm more than happy that you still want me to be your friend, let's forget what I said"

Karma and Asano watch all the action from the side, more or less they were confused about their feeling. They were jealous that Kokuto's proposal to Manami was smooth unlike theirs but they were at least happy that Manami was smiling.

Manami was walking back home, she was alone this time, after all the incident she didn't want to meet neither Karma nor Asano. She was lost in her thoughts and was walking along the lonely path when she hears footsteps, she turns back and finds the group of girls staring at her with disgust and anger.

"Its finally time Okuda Manami" the girls started surrounding Manami from all direction. They were 5 of them and Manami was alone.

"Please let me go, I haven't done anything to you people " she pleaded.

"Shut up bitch," shouted one of the girls as she pulls Manami tightly by her hair. Manami screams in pain.

"Oh so our little bitch feels pain, we'll make you feel the pain we did when you hurt Karma sama and Asano sama"

The girls start pushing Manami from one side to the other as Manami cries and begs.

"Make sure Karma sama and Asano sama never get bothered by her again. They've given us this responsibility of taking care of the woman they hate, we'll take good care of her"

Manami was horrified as she heard the girls talking. She couldn't believe her ears. Asano and Karma are the ones behind it? She was confused and couldn't properly comprehend of what was going on when suddenly one of the girls hits her hard on the had with a wooden plank, causing Manami to lose conciseness. The last thing she could hear was the girls miserably laughing as they walk away.

---------------------------------------

Manami opened her eyes and found herself somewhere else. A place she had never seen before, it was huge and beautiful. She slowly tries getting up when the door in front of her opens anf Kokuto comes in.

"Oh Manami san, you're up I brought these balms for you" Kokuto walked in with a lot of balms in a bag.

"Kokuto kun, where are where?"

"Oh...this is my house"

"Your house... " Manami squraked in surprise.

"It's beautiful" she calmed herself down, as Kokuto laughed.

"I'm glad you like it" he sits beside the bed as she starts blushing.

He takes out a balm and gets closer to apply the injury in her hear before Manami stops him.

"I'll do it myself" Kokuto retreats back his hand as Manami applies the balm.

"Umm.Kokuto kun, I have a question?"

"Yes Manami san?"

"How did I reach here, how did you find me?"

"Uh.... About that" Kokuto seemed hesitant. "I actually saw the girls walking and laughing. They seemed happy for some reason, so I just thought may be"

"Ehh.....you've always been a life saver Kokuto kun, I don't know how much I owe you now"

"20,000 yen" he said smiling.

"Heh?" Manami was surprised. "20,000 yen?"

"I'm just joking Manami san" he laughed hard while Manami looked on in amusement.

"Actually you see, the girls said that Karma kun and Asano kun asked the girls to atrack me" her voiced went quieter as she spoke.

"What?" Kokuto got up in surprise,

"Manami san I think you got it wrong,"

"But I heard that myself, how can "

"Manami san" he interrupted in between.

"I know all Karma san and Asano san think is about themselves but let's not just jump to conclusion"

"I will ask them directly" Manami gave a confident look to Kokuto.

"You shouldn't probably,"

"But why not? This way I'll know whether they did it or not"

"I know you want to do that but its better you get more information about it"

Manami realised that Kokuto was right and it was better she remain silent about it for now.

-------------------------------------------

Manami walked silently along the road, the classes were already over but she was a little busy and came out late. Busy in her thoughts she wondered about Kokuto's word when she suddenly hears Karma's voice, alerted she hides as Karma
and Asano come out walking.

"I've really been a mean person, all I've done-" A dejected Karma says.

"You fool," scolded Asano as Karma looks on in surprise.

"We did what was the best" he continued.

"Torturing someone it is?, how cruel" Manami murmered while fuming in anger.

"I've never wanted to hurt Okuda san"

"We were full of ourselves just like she said" Asano sighs.

"Will she ever forgive us?"

"I don't know but let's just say we let her live peacefully without us"

They walk away as Manami looks at them.

"What is going on. The way they were speaking seemed like they cared for me, but then the attack" Manami wondered.

"I'll ask Kokuto kun about it."

The following day Manami narrates the whole incident to Kokuto. They were alone and Kokuto was busy eating his lunch.

"So what are you going to do now"

"I'm going to talk to Karma"

"What?" Kokuto got up from his seat.

"This is the only way" Manami starts walking away before Kokuto holds her hand.

--------------------------------------

The next day the whole class was super excited, the commotion was Manami's announcement. Karma and Asano were wondering what Manami wanted to announce. Manami entered the class along with a shy looking Kokuto.

"Uh.....everyone....."A nervous Manami spoke up as the whole class turned their attention to the people in front of them.

"This coming month on my 19th birthday Me and Kokuto kun......" She pauses for a while...

"Me and Kokuto kun are going to get married and everyone of you is invited, please come to the wedding" she bows down, Kokuto follows.

Karma and Asano's mouth remained wide open.