The Propose and the Answer.

The day was 24th December 2016, 2 years 1 months 3 days since Karma and Manami have been going out. Graduation was just a few months away.

"It's been more than two years huh, I wonder how my life would have been if not for Manami" wondered Karma.

He was all lost in his thoughts and didn't notice Asano closing up on him.

"Day dreaming again"

"Oh, its just you," replies a little annoyed Karma "and what do you mean I'm day dreaming"

"You thinking of proposing to Manami?" Asks Asano.

"Wh.....what?" Screamed Karma in surpise his face started turning apple red.

"Oh so you are going to" Assumed a confident Asano.

"I'm just a little nervous" calmed down Karma.

"Oh.....so even a guy like Karma also gets nervous, oh the power of love" teased Asano.

"Shut Up"

"You don't need to be nervous, you've loved each other haven't you?"

Asano's words calms down a nervous Karma.

"Thank you Asano, I think I'll be able to do it" Karma starts walking away.

"Good luck out here" cheered Asano.

"Manami can we meet near the park tonight," asked Karma to Manami over the phone.

"Oh, okay" replied Manami and keeps down the phone.

Manami gets dressed up and walks towards the park, she was warmly dressed up since the winter was already here. She sees Karma and runs towards him.

"Karma,  I'm sorry for being late" she panted

"It's.... Okay you're not late" replied Karma while hiding his apple red face fom Manami.

"Let's go then" Karma holds Manami's hand pulling her through the crowd.

They spent the evening enjoying diffrent activities that were around the park. Manami was finally exhausted and started taking photos of the Christmas Tree. The time was 11:57 pm.

"Manami" called Karma.

"Karma, what is it" Manami stops taking photos and looks at him.

"We have known each other for a long time now and been a part of me for a while now and I really really want you to be a part of me forever"

"Karma" Manami starts blushing.

"I want you to be mine and mine only, So will you" he gets down on one knee and takes out a small box covered in red velvet.

"Marry Me" Karma's heartbeat raced faster than the fastest person on earth.

Manami remains still for a while, she breathes in and...