The Battle for Manami.

Kokuto and Karma race towards each other and Karma lands a big punch on Kokuto's face causing Kokuto to fall 10 steps back.

Kokuto gets back on his feet his face was bleeding and blood started flowing he wipes his blood and creepily smiles at Karma.

"You bastard, you are really going to die" Kokuto stared with a face full of evilness.

Karma runs towards Kokuto who then suddenly punches Karma hard on the face causing Karma to fly near Manami

"Karma kun" Manami ran towards Karma worried.

Kokuto laughs loudly like a crazy person.

"Again, I am betrayed again" said Kokuto as Manami and Karma stare at him quietly.

"First my mother betrayed me, my sister and now YOU" Kokuto points towards Manami.

"Shut up" said Karma panting.

"I don't know what happened between you and your mother and sister but Okuda san never betrayed you" he continued.

"It was you yourself who kept yourself in the dark about someone loving you."

"Shut up, Shut up," shouted Kokuto with his top voice.

"All you thought was about yourself and Not Okuda san, and I know what it is to mistake ego for love" Karma voice started breaking down. Manami stares at him silently.

Kokuto races towards Karma with knife in his hand, Manami gasps, the people witnessing the video gasp.

"I'm going to kill you Akabane Karma" groans Kokuto as Karma easily deflect the knife and kicks Kokuto hard and punches him.

Kokuto lays down panting and staring at both of them with sobbing eyes.

"The police will be here soon" said Karma.

"Kokuto kun," Manami stepped forward. "I know how you feel right now, and I feels sorry for that but all I know is that everyone deserves a second chance at life, YOU TOO" she bends down on both her knees.

"I know you will do good at life, you just need the second chance and remeber I will always be your friend." She smiled as she handed him a handkerchief with her intials in it. Karma looks on at her with a little disappointment in his face.

Kokuto takes the handkerchief and holding it in his hand starts weeping like a kid as Manami silently smiles. The door opens and a somewhat upset Asano walks in.

"Asano kun, thanks so much for helping us" Manami bowed in respect.

"No need for all this formality, I just.....uh.....um....I just." Stammers Asano in between.

"Asano kun are you okay?" Enquired Manami.

"I....I....want to apologize for all that nonsense that I did with you. I was really stupid then" bows down Asano.