Flashback: The Truth

Manami stares at her classmates congratulating her, her eyes then shifted to Karma.and Asano who had not moved one step since her announcement. She closes her eyes....she went back to to the time she told Kokuto everything.

-------------------------------

Kokuto held her hand tight and was not letting her go.

"Kokuto kun please let me go" Manami struggled to free her hand but Kokuto was holding it even tighter than before.

"Its paining Kokuto kun" she looks upto Kokuto who now looked diffrent.  That innocence was not there but it was something else.

"Hah......Manami san you never learn do you" before Manami could speak Kokuto covered her mouth with a handkerchief instantly making her loose conciousness.

Kokuto takes Manami back to his place and places her on the bed. Manami slowly opens her eyes and finds Kokuto staring at her. She backs away remembering what he did to her.

"What is going on?" She clutches her hand in fear as Kokuto goes closer to her. He opens his blazer, takes off his glasses, loosens his tie and gets rid of the contacts in his eyes that revealed his green eyes. And the guy standing near Manami was no more Kokuto but someone she didn't know.

 And the guy standing near Manami was no more Kokuto but someone she didn't know

"Who are you?" Manami trembled.

"Manami san" Kokuto voice sounded demanding

"Why don't you get it, don't just don't go back to Karma and Asano"

Manami watched him in silence as he climbed on the bed and slowly crawls towards Manami.

"Karma Asano Karma Asano all you think is about those two, you don't even look at me even after all that I've done"

"All that you've done. What do you mean Kokuto kun"

"Look Manami san just forget them both and be mine always and everything will be fine"

"Just what are you saying Kokuto kun, I don't understand"

"I did everything so that you'd look at me."

Manami fell silent.

" You see Manami san I am the one behind everything happening till now"

He goes close to her and caresses her braids. Manami's eyes were full of disbelief rather than fear.

 Manami's eyes were full of disbelief rather than fear