Restore The Bonds .

Manami opened her eyes back to the present, she looked up again and found Karma and Asano still in the same position. She looked up at both of them and was lost in her thoughts.

"Karma kun Asano kun, I'm sorry I yelled at you two. I know you both are always full of yourselves but you still cared about me and I thank you for that. But this time I have to protect you two, so this is the only way"

Kokuto shook Manami back from her thoughts. He gave her a cold look and she soon followed the class that had decided to celebrate the marriage between their classmates. Karma and Asano were still in the same position.

"What happened to Okuda san, how can she just marry that Kokuto" Karma felt disbelieved.

"It's over Akabane" Asano sounded dissappointed.

"What do you mean?" Karma was surprised at Asano's response.

"Manami has accepted that man, just let it be"

"What do you mean by that?, are you giving up?" Asked Karma.

"Yes I am and so should you Akabane" Asano says in a scolding tone.

"I'm not, I know something is wrong and I will find the reason behind the marriage" saying that karma stomps away.

He walks towards the cafeteria where he finds a large group of people enjoying along with Manami and Kokuto.

He tries getting close to Manami, Manami notices him and tries reaching him when Kokuto pulls her away and signals her showing the bodyguards hiding between the people ready with their guns.

"Manami san, let's enjoy our drinks" he smiles brightly much to her annoyance.

Days passed by and Manami's birthday was just 2 weeks away and so was the wedding. Karma was still searching for a chance to talk to Manami but it seemed Kokuto was good at keeping her away from Karma.

"I know something is wrong Okuda san, and I promise I will find it out" a confident Karma thought.

Back at Kokuto's place Manami sits in the bed and clutches her body. Kokuto in his real self was sitting on the edge of the bed, he notices Manami and leans in super close towards her trying to kiss her but she resists.

"It doesn't matter" he let go of her. "You'll be mine in 2 weeks and then I'll do whatever I want with you"

Manami remained silent.

"Ahhhh......that Asano seems like has already given up on you, all thats left is Karma," he got up from his position and laid down next to her.

"You see Manami san, I've already thought of where we'll go for our honeymoon, US would be a lovely place, wouldn't it?" He looks at Manami who responses him with a weak smile.

Kokuto walks upto the mirror and admires himself while looking at the reflection. Manami slowly walks upto him and pulls out a knife from her dress and attacks Kokuto who easily stops her by grabbing her wrist.

"Ahh..Manami san that is not good thing to do" He twist her hand slowly forcing Manami to drop the knife, she supresses her pain, getting the chance Kokuto pulls Manami by her waist again and goes close to her ears.

"Karma will suffer because of you now" he whispers.

"No....please don't, please don't do anything to him, I'll do anything you say" she begs as Kokuto releases her and she helplessly sits on the bed.

"Just don't hurt Karma kun" tears start falling from her face which goes unnoticed by Kokuto.

"Anything you say?" He wickedly smiles. "I've got just the perfect thing for you to do then.