Confession to the wrong Person?

The situation was back to normal, Manami, Karma and Asano were back as good friends and it seemed like it was going to be fine now.

Asano's feelings were slowly developing more and more for Manami.

"I need to tell Manami about my feelings for her" he thinks.

"Asano-kun, it's time for class" Manami brings back Asano to the present world.

"Jeez, stop day dreaming" taunted Karma.

"Shut up Akabane or else-"

"Now now you two, let's not fight. Let's go to our classroom." Manami's sweer voiced easily silenced both of them.

As the three walk away a figure secrerly watches them from behind.

It was chemistry class, the teacher was giving the students their assignment project and partner. He had called many names and to Karma and Asano's relief Manami's name was still not called, they both wanted to be in the same assignment and group as Manami.

"Okuda Manami" called out the the teacher. Manami stood up while Karma and Asano were suddenly on alert mode. Their hearts were beating very fast, and why not you get to spend time for the assignment with your partner and if lucky enough. You could even have a sleepover.

"And" Continues the teacher as both the boys were on high alert again.

"Miura Kokuto" the teacher completes his sentence, as a young nerd and big specs boy comes down and lines up with Okuda.

The rest of the pairings are announced,  much to their annoyance Karma and Asano were in the same group only.

"Uh....ummmm....I'm Kokuto nice to meet you" greeted a super nervous Kokuto.

"I'm Manami Okuda, I hope we get along " Manami replied with a gentle voice.

"Ye....yes....."Kokuto felt enthusiastic only to see Karma and Asano give him the deadliest glare ever.

"Waahhhh......"screamed Kokuto "why are they staring like that at me" pointing towards Karma and Asano.

"Oh they're my friends. They're just worried probably" assured Manami with a smile.

"Man, this sucks" complained Karma.

"Huh...don't say like I enjoy doinh it. I'm hell as pissed as you are"

"Whatever whatever....."stopping the conversation Karma focuses his attention back on Kokuto whom he really hated.

"Man, I just that face" looking at Kokuto "I better keep an eye on him everyday" he thought.

"Karma-kun, Asano-kun. Shall we go together to buy all the needed products.

"Oh Manami san that's a good idea" joined in Kokuto.