Chapter 4: Tony's First Engine and Benito

So I'd figure I'd do about one chapter about him building his first engine. 3-4 (maybe 4-5 depending on length) chapters about MIT and his relationship with his parents. 1-2 chapters on his parents passing and how Percy comforts Tony and then Tony doing something that makes Percy disapprove. 1 chapter how Obie starts to act like Tony's parent and how Tony depends on Obie. Then a chapter on how he becomes CEO and does things Percy disapproves of as CEO in one other chapters.

Maybe a chapter how he met Pepper, but pretty much after roughly 10 chapters we'll get into Iron Man 1. But here's something I want you to think on, should Pepper be his girlfriend before or after the first movie? Because I can change a few things easily enough and have Tony ACT like an arsehole and narcissistic but's it's up to the people.

This is going to be a long book..

Tony's Age: 6 years old

Percy's Age: 20 years old Mentally (2 year old wolf body--slow aging)

Reporters capture a lot of things and decide on what should be the front page. One of those being Tony Stark age 6 on a motorcycle sitting in front of Howard who had a proud look on his face while Tony was beaming at the camera.

The headlines and then the article explain how Tony built his first engine without Howard's help. How he then put it with a motorcycle with Howard's help.

What the article doesn't explain in truth, is Howard's and Tony's relationship. Said relationship plummeting since Tony has become more of the world and it's expectations.

How he notices his father's attention was never on him. How Howard never came to one of Tony's Science Fairs that he always wins first place at. How he was always muttering to himself about locations in the ocean and where Steve Rogers--Captain America--might have fallen.

The sad part was, I could tell Tony tried to hate Captain America, but the man had done so much and his adventures made it hard to hate the man.

The man that has stolen his father's attention away from the growing, genius boy. So instead of Howard's spot at Science Fairs.

Mrs.Stark paid people to let me sit there, right beside the sick woman who should probably be in bed instead, and right beside Jarvis who seemed to bring it upon himself to act as Tony's father--or male role model.

And after each event, we would stop by a small ice-cream shop that was very discreet and got Tony a scoop of vanilla ice-cream in a small cone who then shared it with me where I would at some point go in for a lick but actually take a bit out of the cone.

Tony didn't like his relationship with his father, but he was content for the moment with Maria, Jarvis, and me all worshiping him and making sure he was never too sad.

And if he was distraught at night, I never mentioned it and instead just licked up the salty tears he may have produced, I let him cry into my fur, and after a while I would let him snuggle into my fur to fall asleep while clutching said fur in a slightly tight grip.

But there were times when I cursed Howard and sometimes even Steve at times. Because Tony needed his father.

Needed someone to talk to that was a genius like him. That could follow his theories and ideas that bounce around in his head. Someone that understood him and his crazy explanations.

So I did a crazy thing on day, after much consideration in my head. I changed into my human form and spent the day with Tony just shrugging and saying, "Hey, you asked for someone to talk to." and at times would go 'invisible' by dragging air molecules (which contained water thank you very much) and made it swarm around me to hide me.