Holiday Hauntings - A Wanderer Christmas Special: Chapter Two

Diane opened her eyes slowly, and was met with a strange sight.

Vic, Reagan, and Evan, who all had their normal hair colors, were deep in a conversation with seven other teenagers.

Diane went to sat up, but stopped when she heard a gasp. "She's awake!" A high-pitched voice squealed, and Diane stared at the source. It was a younger blonde girl, whose hair was in pigtails. She was jumping around excitedly, which confused Diane even more.

"Thank goodness you're alright," Vic breathed, hugging Diane tightly, but Diane didn't reciprocate it. She stared at the eight teens, five boys and three girls, that were watching her and Vic. "Oh! These are-"

"I've got it, Vic." A taller blonde boy said, smiling at Diane as he introduced all of them, pointing as he named them all. "This is Vivian, Misty, Ronan, Dodger, Charlie, Greg, and Annalise," His smile grew as he looked directly at Diane. "And I'm Xander."

"And you're in Hovelen." A white-haired girl spoke, pushing her hair out of her eyes slowly.

There was a few moments of silence, which was broken by a blue-haired girl named Misty.

"So, how do you end up in Norway in the winter?"

"Norway?!" Evan whispered, his eyes widening as the eight teens looked at him curiously.

"Yes. Where else did you think you were?" A brunette boy, who Diane thought was named Charlie, answered sassily, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched Evan settle down.

"So that's why it smells like dust!" Vic said excitedly, acting as if it were so obvious. She smiled at Diane, who shook her head with a small smile as everyone in the small room stared at Victoria.

"How do you even smell dust?" Another boy, possibly Ronan, answered, and he stared at Vic as if she were an idiot.

"It's a talent." Vic shrugged, and everyone in the room laughed.

"Also, how do you get your hair those colors?" Xander pointed at Vic and Reagan.

Vic winked at Reagan jokingly, who shrugged at Xander with a smirk. "It's natural."