One Shots!

This one is for @ninjasauras !

You squeezed the wrapped blanket around you, as you sat in front of the fireplace shivering. The beautiful lit up Christmas Tree was lighting up Zen's house.

You felt like you were going to freeze from the inside out. Zen was out buying you your special "Lady Things," in case you needed it during the remaining Holidays.

You were sitting on a pillow on the floor staring into the fire trying to preserve heat. You didn't know how to put up the heat in his house.

Right then, you heard the door and Zen walked in calling your name, not noticing your huddled small figure by the fireplace.      

"Z-Ze-Zen.."

You said his name quietly, and your teeth were chattering. When he saw you, his eyes widened, and he dropped the bags running to you and engulfing you in his arms.

"Your_Name! You're so cold!" He lifted up the blanket and rose it over the both of you, as he wrapped his muscled arms around your shoulders.

You felt his body heat radiate through you, and suddenly you were being lifted into Zen's arms onto the couch. He laid on the couch and pulled you next to him.

Next thing you know his shirt his flying across the room, and you're  pressed against Zen's hard chest.

You felt your face and ears turn hot, "Zen???" He didn't answer, and he put his nose to your neck, his hot breath fanning it.

You felt yourself turn hot and you started squirming. "Zen!" You started whining at him. Soon, he moved and put his chin by your hair, putting his arm over you.

"You know you could've just put up the heat, right?" You saw his eye twitch as he thought about. He shrugged.

"This is better," And you two laid on the couch snuggling and cuddling throughout the night.

This next one is for @MysticLucy !

Zen linked his arm with yours, getting ready to get out the limo Jumin sent you guys. Yoosung's friend's were hosting a party, and they told everyone to invite their friends.

So in other words, the party was huge with random strangers. The other RFA Members were already there mingling around.

"Ready?" You nodded to Zen, "Ready." And he swung open the limo door, catching some attention, as you walked next to him.

When you reached where it took place, you were surprised. It was quite an elegant party. Not that teenage stuff you were expecting.

You were in a red, curve hugging dress, which was a V Neck, and went down to your knees. On your ears had dangling peppermint earrings, and you had on slight heels to amplify your calves.

Sometime into the party, Zen had to go see to some Fangirls, so you walked to the back of the room, and leant on the wall going on your phone.

You scrolled through Tumblr until you saw someone in front of you. You quickly looked up and put your phone to your side, "Yeah?"

The guy in front of you looked slightly older, and had dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and had a boyish look in his features. Plus he was a lot taller than you.

"Are you here alone?" Your eyebrow rose as you got confused. "No..." He shuffled his weight, and put his hand on his hip.

"Well wanna ditch whoever you're with, and hang with me?" He took your arm and held it as a sign to follow him.

You stayed put, "No, and please," You motioned to your arm, "But you're like, so cute, and must be so good, so C'mon!"

He pulled you softly, making you loose your balance slightly. He caught you by your waist, and kept his hands there, "Um,"

He seemed in thought at what to do, until you saw his eyes widen, and you being snatched away and spun into someone's arms.

When you looked back up, you saw an angry Zen. "Zen?" He gripped your arms, and lead you away by the corridor to the balcony.

His expression was still dark, and he held you tightly. "Zen!?" You tried to get his attention, but he crashed his lips onto yours, making the kiss hot and deep.

When he pulled away, you were breathing heavily, and his expression softened. He sighed, and dropped his head onto your shoulder.

"Your_Name please, I get so worried and.. jealous sometimes.." You were taken back. Zen was... Jealous?

You glanced up at the corridor frame, and then at Zen. You pecked his lips, and rested your head against his rapidly beating heart. "Mistletoe huh?"

Yay I did It! Hope you two enjoyed it ^^

It makes me so happy to write stuff for you amazing people!

Always appreciate yourselves!

Anymore One Shots for meee?? It can be anything honestly.

From falling out a plane, to killing Zen with cat fur.

Thank You! And I love the upvotes! It makes me so warm inside! Byeeee ♡ <3